What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bam!

• Thread starter pond boy
  • Start date
My sister knocked my plants over
sad.gif
They had just started looking good again too,know they look like cr**.

replace the
sad.gif
with a
mad.gif
. Then make her get you new ones, and not little ones you buy, but big ones the size they were before she destroyed them.

Awww, I'm sorry... I can relate all to well
sad.gif
*tear*

I have the same problem with my daughter and her little friends
sad.gif
mad.gif
sad.gif

I try not to be too mean about it though cause she's 6 and they just don't pay attention to where they are going.

Joe

This happened to me when I was 18 (for real). When we were freshman in college, my friend, Nancy, whom I had entrusted temporary care of my VFT, accidently knocked it over. Key word is "accident." Show compassion. buy another CP and show her how to take care of it. she probably already feels the way the plant currently looks.

Well it was my sister mary whos 2 and she didn`t mean to do it in fact maybe it was my fault I left the plants close to the edge of the sidewalk. I`m not mad at her it wasn`t her fault I`m just sad.

2? Off with her head!
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
My 2 year old son (then) knocked over a gallon sized container of cooking oil, all over the kitchen floor. We weren't impressed! But we got over it. He's 18, now and STILL knocks over / knocks into / leaves lights on / food out / etc... Boy is He going to be surprized at the bill! And to think he played wide receiver on the football team!
wink.gif
Not gonna suggest him for a summer job at the lab - not with chemicals and glassware!

Jimscott, that didn't, perhaps, come from YOUR side of the family, did it?
tounge.gif
wink.gif

Back