What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

End of the year

OMG!! I can't believe my first year of college is over with. I'm packing and getting ready to leave my dorm!! I'm so excited! I can't wait. The one thing I'm worried about is all the stuff I have. I'm having like 4 boxes go into storage, but I'm taking a lot of boxes home!! I have so much stuff. Well I have a lot of clothes!!! I have like 5 big boxes of clothes going home and I have to move them out!! GOD that's going to take a long time to do!! I hope nobody else is going to have to move out of their dorm room. Anyone else ending their college year?

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!
i can't wait!!!! i gots to get a full time job now though, and hopefully by the end of the week or so, i'll be legally FREE!!!! yeaaaa!!!! oh, and i'll be moving in with a roommate in a house in the next week and a half, too! yeaaaa!!!!! i love my Pookie bug and still have custody. yeaaa!!!!!! i lost weight and none of my clothes fit. expensive.... but yeaaaa!!!! gonna go do 100 situps now cause i'm hyper and gonna work on my abs. yeaaaa!!!! my friend is really really hot. yeaaa!!!!

btw, YEAAAAAA!!!!!
tounge.gif

Have some more coffee, T. !
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wolfpackgurl @ May 12 2004,2:53)]Anyone else ending their college year?
Unless I completely bombed my final, I just completed my Computer Science MS.
laugh.gif

congratlions. I hope my GPA is high. I don't know how I did on my spanish exam. God I'm so nervous.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ May 12 2004,11:57)]Have some more coffee, T. !  
tounge.gif
i didn't have any coffee or sugar when i wrote that. just excited.  i'm at school studying real quick and having a white mocha now though. weeeeee. (late night/morning)  
wink.gif

1 last final and i'm done!!! i think i'll go downtown and have a few drinks after work. yeaaaa!!!

I still have 3 weeks of classes left plus finals. We go a lot later into the spring at OSU but we don't start back again until the last week of Sept. I can't wait until June!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-buckeye

Back