What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

:) im so happy! :)

haha yeah I know trust me I know shes absolutely gorgeous now. Im already dreading the days ahead.

this is her after she hid under the hospital bed from the docs incase the blood people wanted to "poke her." She got a great big glop of grease from the bed and I wasnt about to get on a waiting list for a tub especially since they could only have her unhooked from her IV for so long.
1365Lenore_05-13_9JPG_.JPG

And since IM showin her off  
tounge.gif
 I may as well throw in this one I love the way her hair is SO red in it.

1365pics_0138sm.JPG

Thanks for the pics!  
biggrin.gif

Have you considered a modelling career for her?  She could be making good money now!  Seriously! The one of her in the tub is just too cute!

Glad to see she is doing fine
smile.gif
smile.gif
! She is adorable, but then I'm partial to redheads anyway. Thought about offering to trade daughters with you but decided that suddenly being the mother of a teenager would be to much of a shock for you. You need time to get adjusted to nonstop chatter about just about everything. Even then there's no guarantee
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back