What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to...

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Wooohooooooooooo! Sean is older today!
biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day. Eat, drink and be merry! How nice to be born in the spring.
smile.gif

Have a verrrry special day.

Suzanne

It's Sean's birthday today?? Then he must be in LA!
Happy Birthday Sean!

Maybe I shoulda asked you to bring down the night bloomer that you offered
tounge.gif
My nightbloomer thingamabobs (doesn't seem like tuber/corm/rhizome are the proper words for these things)have still not shown any signs of life. Well, the water temps are still dropping to the 60's in the evening. Maybe it's going to have to get to be in the steady 80's...  

I'm sure you're having a great time...Happy Birthday!

Warren

Happy Birthday Sean!
smile.gif
. Your package aught to be there shortly.
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

BCK

Happy Birthday Sean.Have a wonderful day.

Jerry

Have a happy one and be safe!!!!

smile.gif
tounge.gif

Thanks everyone.

I am in Los Angeles enjoying my spring vacation and soaking up the sun. Had a wonderful birthday with friends.
Still looking for CP's while I am down here visiting.

Thanks BCK, your plants will be in the mail today.

Warren, I did forget to bring you that night bloomer. Send me an email as a reminder and I will send one to you when I get back to Vancouver.

Cheers,
Sean

Hey Sean,

I'm glad to hear you are having a good time down there.

I was just kidding about the night bloomer. I know what a pain it is to take plants to pass phyto inspection, so pls don't bother. I do appreciate the thought though
biggrin.gif

Have a safe trip back.

Warren

Happy B-day Sean! May the heavens bring you many of your dreams, wishes and cps...
tounge.gif
wink.gif

Back