What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some contest ideas...

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Hi folks

Brian/Technoracer and I were discussing the fact that NASC still needs a logo and perhaps a catch phrase (tag line). SO....I was wondering what you all thought of having a couple of contests (one for logo and one for catch phrase.) You wouldn't necessarily have to create the logo yourself...and idea or sketch would do. If you WANT to actually create one yourself, that's fine (although it may have be recreated for production purposes).

We could then put the top 10 up on a poll and see which one people like the best.

Would anyone be interested in contests like this?

Don't submit ideas for a logo here! Just let me know if you would support a contest like that.

Thanks!

Whats in it fer me?
wink.gif
(prizes?)

I have lots and lots of ideas, and 2 logos. I entered one but it sucks since I used freehand on MS paint. I'll make a better one on the photo program. (I don't have photoshop though) Thanks
Matt

I don't know if there will be prizes in it or not...but...definitely there is the reward of knowing you helped a good cause.
tounge.gif

Of course it would be only for those who want to participate. No one has to.

But there is a lot of creative energy out here!

Sounds good to me
I 'll do logo too

Joe

Sure thing, I like polls... & contests... & games... & just generally chatting!  
wow.gif

Sounds like a very good, and democratic, idea.
Since I have no artistic talent...I will contrbute my vote when the top ten are selected.
biggrin.gif

Jan...everyone has a little art in their soul. Look at your photographs! Can't say those beautiful photos aren't artistic. So there!
smile.gif
"Art" manifests itself in many ways...

Anyone who claims not to be able to draw (which is crazy because everyone can draw!)...you can doodle a sketch or perhaps describe the idea.

IF we do have a contest, you must read the rules because there might some restrictions due to reproduction costs.

I'll discuss with the higher powers and see what they think.
smile.gif

Help me, Help you! How about that? It almost sounds like Cheap Trick..
wink.gif

Sounds like the song Little Rabbit Foo Foo to me.

"Little rabbit Foo Foo, hopping through the forest, scooping up the field mice and blappin them on the head....

....Help me, help me, help me he said...or that hunter will shoot me dead!
Little rabbit come inside...safely you'll abide."

Back