What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My bad news

BigCarnivourKid

It's been one of dem days
On Friday, May 7, 2004, my mother passed away. Present at her side where my sister and her husband, daughter, son, and son-in-law, my brother and his youngest son, and myself. We said our last goodbye to her at 9:OOpm. My brother noted on our way home that evening that our mom had chosen 5-7-04 to pass away. I was born in '57 (5-7) and she had four (04) children.

Steve (aka BCK)

That is sad news.
sad.gif
sad.gif
My condolences go out to you and your family.

Sincerely,
Travis

Im sorry to hear that Steve. My condolances to you and your family.

Steve

Awe, Steve, I'm sorry to hear it. My sympathy to you and your family.
sad.gif

man, sry to hear
my grand mother just went into the hospital 2 days ago, she is diabetic and her blood sugar level suddenly jumped up and sky rocketed.
i hope she ill be ok...

My condolences, Steve. My wife is about face the same, shortly. Just spoke with her and her dad was taken to the hospital - again.

Oh my gosh... I'm so sorry, BCK. My dearest condolences..

I'm so sorry to hear that Steve.
sad.gif

Its really hard to let go of those we love even when we know their spirit is freed from an unwilling body. We miss them so much.

My sympathies to you and your family. {{{{{{{{{{{{Steve}}}}}}}}}}}}

Suzanne

Steve,

It's something we all go through, and it is a hard thing. I lost both my parents the same year, but they are never really gone, and I speak with them often.

My deepest condolences to you and yours. It's obvious you loved your mom very much!

Gosh Steve, I am soo sorry.
sad.gif
I know how hard it must be for you folks. Take care and we will be thinking of you.

So sorry to hear that, Steve.  My sympathies to you & your family.  
sad.gif
  Interesting about the number thing.

I am sorry to hear of your loss, I know it's hard, but her soul will always be with you.

Thanks everybody. One of the things that has helped me this past week, is being able to log on and immerse myself in the forum. You guys have been a balm for my aching soul on several occasions in the past few days. Your banter and jokes have brought a chuckle on more than one occasion this week, giving me a much needed boost of spirits. Even when you knew not my sorrow, you help me greatly. Thank you.

BCK

Belated sympathies from me Steve, I am sorry about your loss

My sincrest condolences to you and your family. I know how hard it must be, just take a few days off and get on with life. We all will come across these situations in our life and we must learn to live by them. She will never be REALLY gone...

My sympathies,
Jason

(Oh man I think I must have used up 5 tissue boxes by now...)

Steve, her love for you will last forever as will your love for her. I am sorry for lose and you and your family have my deepest condolenses.

I'm sorry. Hang in there my friend. Even though almost all of us have (or will) loose their parents. That doesn't make it any easyer. Hang in there... Talk to her when you need to. I talk to my recently passed son very often. Contact me if you ever wish!
Andrew

Back