What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cpers locations

Taperoo, South Australia. Tuberous sundew country.

In the county of Shropshire,England 35 miles west of Birmingham..where our county flower is Drosera rotundifolia..

Also can be found within 30 minutes drive is Pinguicula vulgaris, Drosera intermedia and anglica

Check my signature!

Alaska, home to at least 7 species of CP... and currently I'm in Anchorage, Alaska's largest "city"

Martinez, California. Not far from Capslock or Spec or Slizarus. Not far from Peter D'Amato or Joe Mazrimas (ICPS founder)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ May 21 2004,10:03)]Martinez, California. Not far from Capslock or <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Spec</span> or Slizarus. Not far from Peter D'Amato or Joe Mazrimas (ICPS founder)
51.gif

15.gif

52.gif

54.gif

Lol
tounge.gif

Maybe I could visit you sometime
wink.gif
Do you have a greenhouse?

I am from Boone, North Carolina! Home of the Appalachian State University Mountaineers(sp).

San Antonio, Texas.......

I live in both New Carlisle Ohio when I am not at school and at Columbus OHio when I am at college. Go Bucks!

Arlington, Texas.... in the next couple days anyway. freaking yippee.
smile.gif

Summer and Holidays: Roanoke, Virginia, home of.... Lawyers.
Academic Year (VCU): Richmond,Virginia, home of... cocaine.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jason Wong @ May 20 2004,3:18)]Singapore, a tiny tropical island somewhere in southeast asia...
tounge.gif
wink.gif

'forest of buildings'
tounge.gif

Perfect for growing tropical/sub-tropical doseras and other cps requiring high humidity...
biggrin.gif
Island? While I was living in Penang..I went to Singapore for Christmas never noticed going over seas, Isn't it connected to the main land?

Edit: well..I went overseas technicaly, but that was from Penang to the Main land...
3 years and still wishing I was interested in CPs back then....
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slizarus @ May 21 2004,9:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jason Wong @ May 20 2004,3:18)]Singapore, a tiny tropical island somewhere in southeast asia...
tounge.gif
wink.gif

'forest of buildings'
tounge.gif

Perfect for growing tropical/sub-tropical doseras and other cps requiring high humidity...
biggrin.gif
Island? While I was living in Penang..I went to Singapore for Christmas never noticed going over seas, Isn't it connected to the main land?

Edit: well..I went overseas technicaly, but that was from Penang to the Main land...
3 years and still wishing I was interested in CPs back then....  
sad.gif
Which mainland you talking about? Singapore IS the mainland...well, technically its an island, but its connected by bridges and whatsoever to countries like Malaysia, Thailand etc.
smile.gif

(Actually all countries are islands if you think about it, but singapore's soooo small that this feature is noticable...
wink.gif
)

-Jason-

There are some more tiny (REALLY tiny) island off the ocast of singapore, which you can see from the mainland, like sentosa (tourist resort) and Pulau Ubin. Ever been there? I heard a rumor that there are npes on the island (the second one):D
wink.gif

I'm from The Green Swamp, North Carolina. Home of nearly twenty cp's, including vft's. I'm currently living in Ohio. I can't wait to get back home to the swamp.

Bugweed, If I were you I'd reconsider letting Spec visit.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]                    

Lol  
Maybe I could visit you sometime  Do you have a greenhouse?

--------------
Not only will he steal your plants, but he'll scare your snakes to death with his face. Have you seen his pic, in the post your pic forum?  
laugh.gif

Rimouski, Quebec, Canada, but moving often... next fall I'll be in Quebec city. There is about 14-15 CP species in Quebec province.

Back