What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benifit auction

Well I was browsing through TF With nothing good to do, so I went to the benifit auction, and added them all up, and the total is (Drumbroll...) $1,515.00 dollars!
The highest bid on a plant was 65 dollars by The griffin on a N. Truntacata (Sp?)
And the highest overall bid was 85 dollars on a cloning machine

Well thank you for doing that Kirk.
smile.gif
I wasn't ready to tackle that job of a total. WOW...how 'bout that!

Its an amazing show of support and caring for the future of sarracenia!

I'm very proud of everyone who listed AND bid...even those who didn't "win". Everyone who participated in ANY way is a winner. It shows you are willing to step up to the plate and show support in a very real way.

I also want to note that we had no "guests" list anything. This auction was 99% supported by TF members. You guys are the ones who care!

The auction still has a few days to go...you can still list and bid.
biggrin.gif

Unfortunately I can't give a very specific ending time as that is up to when Phil or Patrick can close the forum....but it will be late Monday nite (I hope).

Thank you all...and Kirk for adding it up.
smile.gif

PAKtioneer--who's job is close to done! (Then I won't be annoying y'all anymore...or at least not about the auction! Maybe large photos....) hehe

i think plantakiss has done a very good job with this, it just goes to show you, one person CAN make a difference.

Awww...thank you Kirk.
smile.gif
But it wasn't one person...it was you...and me...and everyone who has and will participate.

It doesn't matter if its one person or an entire community...the keys are CARING and ACTION. And we got that here!

You better revise your total.

And... somebody better outbid me on a few things!  
shock.gif
 Just not the ones i really, really want.  
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (D muscipula @ May 21 2004,10:15)]You better revise your total.

And... somebody better outbid me on a few things!  
shock.gif
 Just not the ones i really, really want.  
wink.gif
I know how you feel. I put a bid in just to outbid Spec. Now I have to buy a ceramic lizard.
sad.gif

ROFL
tounge.gif
Gee...and I thought you WANTED it!
laugh.gif

Don't insult my lizard...its a $30 lizard.
mad.gif

Back