What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone here

they're really fun. does anyone grow them?
Thanks,

Matt

I do. They're so cool!
tounge.gif

carnivorous plants? what are those? im having a heck of a time with bugs sticking to a couple of my plants though. they look just horrible
tounge.gif

Gee I sure wish I did!! It would keep those nasty bugs from filling up all of my tube plants!

Whatsa carnivorous plant?

It is a new car factory with a name based loosely on the Toy R Us plateform.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Copper @ May 22 2004,8:50)]It is a new car factory with a name based loosely on the Toy R Us plateform.
random...
rock.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (droseradude @ May 22 2004,12:23)]they're really fun. does anyone grow them?
Thanks,

Matt
Sounds dangerous...considering that we're animals as well...
tounge.gif

How 'bout herbivorous plants?
tounge.gif
...feed your plants spurilina (sp?) and they'll turn into just that...
wink.gif

At first when I read this topic I thought someone's gone mad, but then I realised it was just a bored dude...:p

At first when I read this topic I thought someone's gone mad, but then I realised it was just a bored dude...
tounge.gif

no I'm completely mad. In fact I'm typing this in the New York New York insane asylum
edit: oh sorry I'm on my brother's computer and he's automatically signed in on his name. another piece of my insanity

Doseradude's your bro? Oh yeah your names...There seems to be many related people in this community...its the mothers that have to suffer the most (with cps in dormancy, hibernating in the fridge, flies sleeping in the freezer,cps taking over the back garden...especially when mums have to deal with TWO obbessed addicts (as in my case)
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
cool.gif

Back