What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A gift for those who love flowers of all types

flower1.jpg

flower2.jpg

flower2b.jpg

flower3.jpg

flower4.jpg

flower5.jpg

flower6.jpg

flower7.jpg

flower8.jpg

smile_k_ani_32.gif
Nice... Very nice. If you don't mind me asking, what are the plants in the third and fourth picture? Once again, awesome pictures.
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Est @ May 24 2004,7:27)]
smile_k_ani_32.gif
 Nice... Very nice.  If you don't mind me asking, what are the plants in the third and fourth picture?  Once again, awesome pictures.
smile_m_32.gif
Thanks Est. I believe (don't count me on correct spelling) the second and third pictures are of digitalis? And the fourth picture is of German Irises right before blooming. I should run out tommorow and snap some pics if it's sunny. The irises are actually open now.

Beautiful pics... thanks for posting.
smile_k_ani_32.gif

The second & third pics are digitalis, the fourth is the irises.  Unless I missed one...   I didn't realize dig bloomed this early (with irises) - what area of the country are you in?
Very nice pics, Vertigo!  You have a good eye.  Thank you for sharing those.
biggrin.gif

Nice shots

You are going to have to send me some bulbs my friend.
smile_m_32.gif

Very nice!

beautifull photos

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lavenderdawn @ May 25 2004,2:11)]The second & third pics are digitalis, the fourth is the irises.  Unless I missed one...   I didn't realize dig bloomed this early (with irises) - what area of the country are you in?
Very nice pics, Vertigo!  You have a good eye.  Thank you for sharing those.
biggrin.gif
I live on Long Island in NY. We went through a long winter this year and basically skipped spring. It's just been hot during the day and really humid, then cool at night so everything just exploded at the same time.
smile_n_32.gif

Copper,

Let me know what you're interested in, going to have to divide at some point this year.
smile.gif

Back