What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hypothetical ?

I thought I'd ask this again since its been many months since I did.

If a rabbit and a big nepenthes villosa both fall off a cliff at the same time, which one would you grab?
smile_n_32.gif

The big nepenthes, then catch the rabbit in a pitcher!  Nothing quite like starting a relationship with a CP with a meal
smile_m_32.gif

So that means you're gonna eat the rabbit too, huh? Nothing like roasted bunny...
smile_t_32.gif
Some hunters would agree...
smile_m_32.gif

Or I you gonna sacrifice all for your new nep, I wouldnt't care to any any 'bunny' meself...the nep can have it all!
smile_n_32.gif

The nep.  We have way too many bunnies..and they (the bunnies) make a great stew.  I can climb down later for the leavings.  Maybe he was knocked out of his skin, making it easy.  
smile_m_32.gif

Lol @ Copper. Yeah, I'd grab the nep, too. Rabbits always eat the herbs out of our garden. They can be rotten little things. ¬_¬

I would grab the rabbit and go down the cliff and get the nep. Now that is assuming I am not falling down the cliff with the rabbit and the nep. Then I would cook the rabbit and look at the nep. Like Cooper said rabbit stew good!

Back