What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smileys

Ok, its been a week, and I am ALREADY sick of some of them... They just dont fit the moods right. I say dump the:

smile_h_32.gif
smile_s_32.gif
smile_r_32.gif

smile_t_32.gif
and
smile_o_32.gif

and Keep the

smile.gif

smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif
confused.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif
mad.gif

smile_l_32.gif

smilie4.gif
biggrin.gif

cool.gif

laugh.gif

blues.gif

unclesam.gif

ghostface.gif

I find the new smileys too outlandish.

I really don't like any of them !!!! these new emoticons are kinda remnding me of "Steven kings" IT I like the basic ones....like this one
laugh.gif

Solution: Have both! Everyone wins... Well, almost everybody. My only dissapointment is the replacement of the questioning eyebrow raise.
confused.gif
<---- Fits sometimes though...

I could do without the new smilies but I am fine either way. Smilies, is not reason I am here.
cool.gif

I find them too expressive. I just hate the
smile_r_32.gif
and the
smile_h_32.gif
but I can tolerate the >;-D ,
smile_t_32.gif
and the
smile_o_32.gif
, though they still look retarded.

Hey spec the one on your signature's changed hehe...how come my emoticon box doesn't have the last two that spec posted? I never had those, is it for christmas or what?
smile_m_32.gif

when you're typing your message, look right under the area you type, and youll see: Help Cards: Emicotions :: iB Code ]
Maximum message length in characters: 76800

I dug up a old post that had a link to a german site with lots of not too expresive smielys. do any of you wanrt to know the link?

sad-smiley-017.gif

sad-smiley-028.gif

jumping-smiley-004.gif

food-smiley-005.gif

woo its windy here in town today
mixed-smiley-029.gif

Back