What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I bought a house!

• Thread starter jhaluska
  • Start date
1.jpg

congrats! Looks like its around portland...dont know why, but it does... must be all the trees ;p

So, you just bought the house as soon as you saw it? JUST for your cps?
smile_k_ani_32.gif

confused.gif

smile_n_32.gif

smile_t_32.gif

Lots of windows in the front. Should be able to stuff a bunch of juicy Neps in there
biggrin.gif
ghostface.gif
unclesam.gif

Nice house!! I love bay windows!!! I hope you enjoy it!
smile.gif

-buckeye

New Joysy, huh?  You're up in our neck of the woods (read - country).  Congrats on the new house!  Tha's one BIG step.  
biggrin.gif

Is that you smiling at the camera?
biggrin.gif

Why did camera get highlighted?   ??
I'm not on my computer & I feel like a fish on a bicycle.

Nice! Congratulations! Yes, now the plant collection will REALLY expand!

Hope you enjoy home ownership.
smile.gif

Very nice looking house you have. The start of owning then owing rent. Also looks like you have nice windows for growing. Congrats!
smile.gif

awesome dude! So when are you planning to turn your house into a forest?
Hmmm I don't see a garden...
confused.gif

Thats not me in the picture. The previous owners son did not have the sense to get out of the way while taking a picture when I was deciding to buy it or not.

Yes it is my first house, which is rather unusual for my age (23) in my North Jersey.

Unfortunately those bay windows face the north and so far have received very little light. I haven't been home long enough to see where the most sunlight is received. But my plants may end up in my room with east facing windows, in the kitchen with south facing, or in the living room with west facing...

Aww who am I kidding? The plants are going to be everywhere!
biggrin.gif

Nice house.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I bought a house!, More space for plants!

Are you married? The wife can always change that.
smile_n_32.gif

Congrats. Welcome to the find world of money consently out of pocket. I love owning my own home, but it's not cheap.
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (elgecko @ June 02 2004,5:43)]Nice house.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I bought a house!, More space for plants!

Are you married? The wife can always change that.
smile_n_32.gif
No, I'm single. I think she would worry more about my computer addiction than the plant addiction.
smilie4.gif

Back