What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bogs in pa

I was wondering if there was any bogs in Pa that you could visit that are filled with different cps .

well, You could see a artificial one at Longwood Gardens, but I don't know where theres a wild one.

i been there but they dont have really a bog. Its a tabletop thing

I wish I knew. When you find one, let the few of us in SE PA know. Maybe we can get together.

I have seen them in the poconos Sundews and pitchers Purple pitchers

Anybody want to initiate a Southeast PA CP group?

hmm i should visit.

We should start a small SE pa cp group.
smile.gif

Question is: Who wants to run with the ball?

Not me, I would fumble.
smile_n_32.gif

I'd be glad to help out though.
A thought would be I'd have no problem making a website for it.

Who else is there? JBL, possibly Mcrwt? Warlock?

Hi Jim.  If you could e-mail me a complete list of SE PA and NJ (any Delaware growers out there?), maybe we could put something together.

Forgot to add: There is a bog in Tannersville (Pocono are)--group tours only. We could also organise Pine Barrens trips, and there isw a bog in Western PA approx 4 hrs from Philadelphia. Longwood Gardens used to have a spectacular Nepenthes exhibit.

Beautious! a complete list. I will work on that. Might as well post a new topic. In addition to the aforementioned, there is carnivorekid. I'll get back to you.

Back