What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our golden

• Thread starter pasoftim
  • Start date
Hi all
Today Our Golden retriever Has been trowing up latly. Today he got realy sick so we took him to the Vet Hospital. They are keeping him over night but told us his blood levels were a little low and white cells a little high.. The past history is he had A tumor that was 4 Lbs removed from his sleen and it was not cancerous. He has been doing fine for the past14 months. So if anyone wants to say a prayer for him thanks He is 14 years old

Thanks
Jim

Im sorry!!! His name is Boomer

Awww...I'm really sorry to hear that.  
smile_h_32.gif
  I know how it is.  Its hard when a pet you love is sick.  I went through that when Jonah had pancreatitis...very scary.  I will be sending wellness thoughts his way.  
smile.gif
I hope your vet is checking into pancreatitis...its not uncommon for dogs to get that from getting into garbage or eating too much fat. Throwing up is a symptom. If he seems like he's in pain, that might be what's wrong.

BTW...Jonah's daddy's name was Boomer.  
smile.gif

Best wishes!
Suzanne

I'll pay for you and he.

here is a pict of the boo boos

boomer.jpg

Awwwww....what a cute pic! He looks very sweet...as does his friend.
smile.gif

Hope he's feeling better.

Back