What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny story number 2

Ok, as I am going through all the snail mail I recieved yesterday, I come upon funny story #2.

Someone sent me a payment for 4 items won. Total comes to 79 bucks. Now, first of all, he sent the payment in cash. Now, I don't know if I am the only one, but I would NOT be comfortable sending that kind of cash via the postal service, but ok I can overlook that. One less check I have to deal with.

The funny part of this is, he sends me almost $80 and does not include his name, forum name, address or anything. He is kind enough to list all the auctions he won though.

So.... mystery donator please pm me some details. If you don't read this I will figure out who you are after I process all the other payments.

We said CPers were some of the kindest people... NOT the brightest
smile_m_32.gif

You don't have some funny story in there about me do you??
smile_n_32.gif

Andrew

Casper,

Nothing like folk making things easy for you, buddy.

(Message scanned for signs of intelligence. Results: negative)

Now now William, at this exact minute I am searching for the address of Nick Hubbel to send the shipping payment for an 8 X 10 print. Wonder who forgot to include that address with their payment?
smile_n_32.gif

LOL!  Ooooooooooh...good one, Casper!  Touche!

Lets see....HOW many times did I harp on READ THE PROCEDURE....MUST include the following info?  How many times did I beg?  PLEASE READ??

I think "Instruction Following" should be a class taught in school...can't graduate without it.  
confused.gif

People are always doing that when my mom sells stuff on ebay???

Hey, that's my fault, not William's. Sorry. I will PM you the address.

Gah!! It's meee!! I'm so sorry. Sob
>_<

Back