What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Song descriptions

• Thread starter Finch
  • Start date

Finch

Whats it to ya?
Ok im shure you have all heard many songs in your lifetime.

and i was curious so...
I was wondering if any of you felt that one of those song described you or a part of you?

what song was it, what lyrics were the decribers, and why does it apply to you?

One that i think describes me is...

music-smiley-017.gif
I-I-I am extrordinary!
music-smiley-017.gif

music-smiley-017.gif
super extra ordinary
music-smiley-017.gif

music-smiley-017.gif
i am your ordinary
averageeverydaysanepsyco
music-smiley-017.gif

i do not, however, jog naked trough the park in the afternoon like the song says

Since I claim to be forever 18:
"I Wish I was 18 Again" - George Burns
"Forever Young" - Alphaville

"Fighting the World" - Manowar
or
"Caught Somewhere in Time"  - Iron Maiden

You're No Different -- Ozzy

"Scream of the butterfly" by Acid Bath
"Tourniquette" by (yes I am a Marilyn Manson fan) Marilyn Manson

Joe

No moth songs?

Thank God I'm a Country Boy - John Denver.
I played pool with him in Gunnison, CO many years ago...beat him flat three games in a row.
cool.gif

"turn the page"- Bob Seager
"Rooster" Alice in chains

Ooo... what song would describe me.. well that's easy. "Redneck Woman" by Country newcomer Gretchen Wilson. Click. And please tell me it works for y'all.. it tells me 'invalid format'..

Ah yes, nothing like having my daughters (3 and 8) in the backseat screaming
H@!! yeah and HEE-HAW!

Great song!

Nine Inch Nails - Hurt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (God's garden @ June 03 2004,10:50)]Ah yes, nothing like having my daughters (3 and 8) in the backseat screaming
H@!! yeah and HEE-HAW!
Here we go again. (And for your information, it's 'yee-haw')

Gretchen Wilson was, with that song, simply voicing who she is as a person, and she's a hero among alot of the female population. There's nothing ungodly or sinful about proudly NOT being 'lady-like' or 'high-class'. I myself proudly declare that I am just like her, and she is more a role model to me than anyone else. I get the impression that, with your statement, you are implying that her kind (and my kind, for that matter) are low and disgraceful to God, which is certainly NOT the case. As much as you might not believe it, I am just as devoted to God as you are, and I know Gretchen Wilson is too.

You wanted to know what song describes me the most, you got it.

confused-smiley-010.gif

hey for all of you who just named the song titles and authors, can you say why the song describes you (for those of us who have never heard them
confused-smiley-003.gif
?)

Back