What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting digital camera prints

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Okay, so I have this pretty awsome camera to take some pretty decent photos. Sure I can print them one by one, but it appears it might be cheeper to have all those wedding photos and all those baby photos and some of those CP pictures printed by some online thing... Where do you get yours done that puts out great prints for a good price?
Thanks for your input!
Andrew

At walmart or walgreens they have those new machines where you slip the card in, and select the pictures you want, It's not that expensive either

Yep, that's where I get mine at - Walmart and various other stores have them for about 29 cents or so each print.

I use Shutterfly..
smile.gif

If I send you a referrall, I get free prints, but you can just go to shutterfly.com. I have heard snapfish is good,too, but haven't personally used it.

Online, I tried: clubphoto, shutterfly, walmart. I like walmart the best, their price beats the other two and they print on Fuji Crystal Archive paper
smile.gif

If you have a Costco or Sam's Club, they're even cheaper. You can bring in your memory card or cd or whatever and get your photos printed in less than an hour.

First of all.... These photos are ones that my family and friends want. So, I want to have them purchaseable online... (plus I don't have 2.5 gig mem card to carry them all arround on!) So, going into a store is out of the question... Here is what I found with the ones you guys listed so far...
Walmart - .24 ea.
Shutter fly (buy in bulk and use as needed...)
(100) .25 ea.
(200) .23 ea.
(450) .22 ea.
Club photo .21 ea. (on sale i guess... it says everyday price is .25 ea. but right now it shows .21...)
So, i'm guessing shutter fly is good since trashcan is recomending it. *in quality Any one know about club photo?
Thanks!
Andrew

You can burn your files onto a cd or dvd and take it into walmart, sure you'll be there for a LONG while printing all them pictures
laugh.gif
 I did not get good quality photos from ClubPhoto.  Shutterfly had excellent quality.  But I still prefer walmart.

Back