What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farewell forever

FlytrapGurl

apple rings.. what more can i say?
I never thought I'd have to post something like this. But my grandfather thinks viruses are coming in from all my forums, and he's making me leave all my forums, including this one, for good. I swear to you, it has nothing to do with any one of you, and if I could do anything about it, I would. But this is final and I'm never coming back. I'm sorry. I'll miss you all terribly. Remember me as the #1 Kenny Chesney fan, and the #1 X-Files fan, always. I won't be returning and I probably won't get access to any of your replies to this, so it doesn't even matter. This shall be my final post.

For the last time,
FTG, a.k.a. lovesick Kenny-Chesney-lunatic

sad-smiley-017.gif

im speechless

so sorry to see you go

Thanx... I came back real quick to tell you all that you can still get to me at the forum at the Sonesta Farms foal Cam website. Hopefully gramps will at least let me stay there.

Dont really know you, but what I just read pains my heart.

Sorry to hear that, I would hate not being able to interact with fellow plant people. I know none except on the internet. Best wishes to you.
smile_h_32.gif

Take care
Joe

smile_h_32.gif
confused.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif
mad.gif

I don't think there is a single smiley for the anger, sadness, shock and sense of loss I'm feeling.

I find ignorance of that magnitude very depressing.  Your virus problem could easily be solved by freeware firewall and antivirus programs.

Your presence and youthful enthusiasm will surely be missed.

I'll keep in touch.

Hard to imagine FTG not coming to the forums. That really sucks!
smile_h_32.gif
I think you should just buy anti-virus software. I know for sure I do not contain any viruses of sorts.
confused.gif

First of all, how can you possibly get a virus by simply visiting and posting on this forum?  Unless you have it send you emails everytime there's a reply to one of your posts, I don't see how this is possible.  I think the real reason is that your grandfather needed a reason to get you off his computer, and this was an easy target.  And to say you're not comimg back ever is a bit over dramatic don't you think? You'll be back
smile_m_32.gif

well, PFT may not have viruses, but those music ones and AOL ones sure do

Winmx or something like that is a constant threat. I know a couple people who use it and they have all kinds of "junk" on their comps. All the time even after cleaning out more is there next time.

Joe

the first thing I thought of when I read FTG's post is "She thinks she will be living at her grandfather's house *forever*?!"
smile_m_32.gif

things change..quickly!
im sure FTG will have access to a different computer soon, her own, or school, or college, or whatever..so she WILL be back eventually!
laugh.gif

it might even take a year or two..but this situation with her current computer certaintly wont last "forever"..
expect her to return!
smile.gif

Scot

Yes, you will still have your account here, I think. I go through long periods where I don't post at all, especially when my old computer broke. My name and password still work, though. I think we will probably see you back here in the future, just like scottychaos is saying. It may seem like a long time but it won't be!

See ya soon!
laugh.gif

girl, aren't you a student somewhere? go to the school library or municipal public library.
smile_h_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Starman @ June 04 2004,3:51)]Dont really know you, but what I just read pains my heart.
Same here, and for all of us. I hear some pretty good legends about you, my sympathies, and may this hobby of yours and friendship last forever. We'll be expecting you sometime again, and please keep in contact with us if you eva read this. Hey you can't blame your grandpa - cyberspace is getting increasingly dangerous with all the sick stuff and spam some ppl post. Still, it is sad to see you go.

My sympathies,
Jason

Keep in contact with us sometime (when your grandpa ain't watching) J/K
smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
So where can we contact you, and at what time of day are you on? Have to convert to singaporean time...
smile_l_32.gif

*sniffles, then screeches* I'm sneaking on from Margie's computer here in Leeds, Massachusetts! I dunno how many times I can get on, but I'll be here for a short while.

Well, anybody miss me? lol.. I'm the same me. No change. Still Kenny Chesney obsessiveness. Still devoted X-Files fan (and no, I'm not over Mulder, so deal with it).

I missed you guys.. I'll be sneaking on from other computers whenever I can. And... I'm kinda... homeschooled... but I'll be going to public school next year.

Anyhooo.. *runs around in circles and dances like an idiot*

Yay!
FlytrapGurl is back!
smile.gif

Good to se you back!

How interesting, you snuck on? If your not caught it could last awhile!

In fact i know some guys (no im not speaking in reference to me)

who have kept dirty magazins hidden from their parents for years. or so they say... not that i would know...

Back