What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A very special thanks,

• Thread starter adnedarn
  • Start date

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
I wanted to post a thanks to a few forum members that have helped my wife and I out. Today we received a card as well as some funds to put our son's name (who died 16 days after birth) on a memorial here at "Children's memorial park". It was a very special gift, and we will cherish it, and all of you, always.
Thanks to those involved: Ozzy (Mark), Schloaty (Dave), Colieo (Cole) and PlantAKiss (Suzanne).
Also, thanks to those that have been there mentally.
Much love to you all...
Andrew, Deangela and Canden.

Oh my god, I cant believe that. Thats so sad. I feel very sorry for you, and i know you must still be hurting. I'm sure he's with god now. I pray that you have strength to get you through it.

Awwww....thanks. I'm glad it was a help. Canden's life was short, but no less important than any other being on this planet.
smile.gif
He will always be a part of you and Deangela's heart (note lowercase "a").
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ June 04 2004,7:41)](note lowercase "a").  
smile_n_32.gif
She can be taught folks!!!
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

Andrew

so sorry to here that, my friend was supposed to have twins, but one of them died at 10 days

I didn't know about that.......Sorry to hear such a thing. My son is turning 1 tomorrow, but the day he was born the doc told us not to expect him to live through the night. His lungs weren't inflated and developed. I was scared to death of losing my boy for the first 2 weeks of his life......................................................................................
..........................................................................................

Take care man,
Joe

So sorry to here that Adne:(
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
Thats worse then loseing all your plants your house and everything:(
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif