What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to TAMLIN DAWNSTAR!

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Saturday, June 5th, is a very special day!

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Its William 'Tamlin' Dawnstar's BIRTHDAY!</span></span>
Woooohoooo!

A special day for a very special person--talented with music, plants and words, generous and kind, full of humor and caring.  Ok...so he's a little weird.  He likes anchovies and pickled pigs feet...and shoots flies with rubberbands...and can lick his eyebrows.  But we can overlook those little oddities.  hehe  
smile.gif

There are countless members here who have benefitted from William's never-ending generosity as well as invaluable information on growing CPs.  But most of all the plants have benefitted as his continued preaching of the "giving ethic" has allowed plants both rare and common to spread out in ever-widening circles, thus ensuring their continued cultivation and protection.  As this ethic continues to be embraced, some day all the rare and expensive plants may become more easily available to us all.  There are armies now who's mission is to "spread the love."

I say...
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!</span></span>

T'was a remarkable day indeed when you entered this world.  You're a very special person who makes it a better world for your being in it.

Many happy returns of the day!  I hope its a wonderful day for you!  May your sun shine bright, the faeries dance and your plants grow well and strong.

Much love to you!
PAK

WOOT WOOT WOOT
biggrin.gif

HAPPY B-DAY!!!
smilie4.gif

smilie4.gif

smilie4.gif

smilie4.gif

smilie4.gif

smilie4.gif

u can lick your eyebrows?!
WHOA!!!!!!
u r one lucky guy
biggrin.gif

HAPPY B-DAY!!!
smile.gif
smilie4.gif

A lil early to post this PAK, dont ya think?
smile_m_32.gif

I didn't want to stay up 'til midnite.
smile_n_32.gif

Sure, it's premature, but: Happy birthday Tamlin, you've changed the world for the better, you should be proud. May your special day be filled with joy (read CP)
smile.gif
smile_m_32.gif

Happy Birthday Tamlin.

Many happy returns on.. uh... tomorrow!
smile.gif

Have a good one! It's been wonderful getting to know you over the past few years...

Happy belated B-Day. Trust me, you'll see. SSSSSHHHHHH...........

Have a good one
Joe

If we had a poll here on who has made the biggest difference at TerreForums Tamlin would by far get the most votes. He would even get my vote for making the biggest difference in the cp community. He has made it "The Right Thing To Do" to just give away plants for the soul purpose of the long term survival of that spices in cultivation. I'm proud to say that he is the reason I give away the plants and other things I do without asking for anything in return. I'm just one of many that he has converted.
Most of all I'm proud to call him a friend. When this topic is done and starts slipping back with all the other old post, it will be 3 or 4 pages long. That'll prove that I'm not the only one to feel this way.
Happy Birthday Tamlin, You have made a difference.

...i'll wait thank you very much.
Andrew

I'll wait too******ok that's long enough. Happy Aging Hippie Day, William! May your bald spot never get larger!

Hey William, My son Jayden's Birthday is today too. His name is Jayden Cole Aurelius Hunt (Or-ay-lee-us) No one can pronounce it.

Happy Birthday to you
Joe

hey sorry I didn't get to reply earlier, my internet went off. Happy birthday!!
smile.gif

Happy birthday man!!! woohoo!!! hehe. ...now lets see, what can I send you...? Do you need a floor lamp? A stained rug? uhhmm..... table clock?? ...I'll keep looking. I'm bound to find something somewhere for ya here. Have a great day! Have some fun!! And take a vacation!! hehe
Andrew

Happy Birth Anniversary to ya. I wouldn't call it your "birth-day". I think that was way earlier.

Wow! Happy B-day to William from here in Seoul, Korea!! This place is crazy! Anyway, I was just checking in from the hotel, and couldn't let the occasion go by without my best wishes. You da man, Tamlin!

Capslock

Hey, go do some boggin or something. Kick back relax and have a great day.

Happy Birthday William. Are you aging smooth like a fine wine or my obtrusive like a potent cheese
smile_n_32.gif
or ever steadfast as great classical music.

Happy birthday William! Your gift from me will arrive a little late: pygmy gemmae to regift to others
biggrin.gif

Back