What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

She's here!  She's here!

schloaty

Staff member
Hi everyone,
In case you were wondering where I've been the last couple of days...We had our baby girl on 6/4/04!!!
smile.gif
She was 7lbs 1oz, 19" long, and healthy as can be. She came to us at 11:28 am after 6 hours of labor and 28 minutes of pushing. Mom didn't even have an epideral...
smile_k_ani_32.gif

What an honor is was to be present to see my baby girl come into this world. I was there, holding my wifes hand (and doing my part as a cheer leader) for the whole thing.
We owe a huge debt of gratitude to Greenwhich Hospital, and all the people there who helped us with the delivery. These folks were just top notch!
Not to worry, I'll have plenty of pictures, just as soon as I have a chance to develope film and up load them.
My wife and I are quite tired, but on top of the world!
smile.gif
smilie4.gif

CONGRATS!!!
i am happy for you and your family.
what is her name?
Im sure its a beautiful one.
Best Wishes and good luck,
Hellz
smilie4.gif
smilie4.gif
smilie4.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]what is her name?
Hey Hellz.....did you READ the subject line?
laugh.gif

What a great news Schloaty! Sounds like everything went very well. Congrats to you and your wife!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Hurrah! Groncatulations
smile_n_32.gif
smile.gif
I hope you can get those pictures developed soon. Glad to hear that there were no complications
smile.gif

Hey, can i call you Papa Schloaty now?
smile_n_32.gif

Congrats!!!

Now, are you gonna start coming to NECPS meetings?
smile_m_32.gif

Congratulations! Now get some sleep.
smile.gif

I'm glad Miranda is doing well.

Dave, heartiest congratulations to you and your wife!! So happy to hear that all went well and you now have a new boss in your life.
laugh.gif

Enjoy Miranda every minute you can...you'll be chasing the guys from your doorstep soon enough.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave S. @ June 06 2004,8:39)]Congratulations! Now get some sleep.
smile.gif

I'm glad Miranda is doing well.
Congratulations! Sleep? What's that?

o wow, sorry scholaty, i never read subtitles -_-

Schloaty, did you consider naming her Aristolochioides or Singalana or Hamata instead of Miranda?
smile_m_32.gif

Congrats!!! Your tired now?? just wait hehehehe...

T

Oh, hey! That's great!! I'm glad everything went well for you both. Congrats. Have the time of your life man!! Way to go mom with no epidermal thing.. WOOHOO!! If you ever need a baby sitter, feel free to drop her off over here... hehe
Andrew

Congratulations Dave!! Glad everything went so well for you, you're wife, & Miranda. Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Steve

Ya Hoooooie! I am happy for you both, and it is great to attend the birth, isn't it! Congratulations, but I was sorta hoping for the 5th of June.....

May she be touched by all the graces and live well and long in love!

YAY!! Its about TIME! I've been waiting and waiting.... Congratulations Papa Schloaty and to mom too!
biggrin.gif

I'm so happy for you both. I'll bet she's a cutie. Hurry and get pics posted so we can see her.

Best wishes...and sleep when you can!

You must by a proud dad...now, get that girl down to the greenhouse and start doin' cp excercises! Better to start young than later, eh?
smile_m_32.gif

Waiting in anticipation, like all mayors, I love cute babies - awww!
smile_n_32.gif

Hmmm, sounded like a relative of yours joined the forums when I first read it, no can't be, too excited...
smile_l_32.gif

How many days where you waiting in dazed happiness, huh? I can't wait till I experience the joy of childbirth (well not me, my wife)
laugh.gif
, only a decade more now...anytime now...
smile_n_32.gif

Well, congrats and good luck with your newborn and her future!
Jason
smile.gif

Back