What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go pistons!

• Thread starter Travis
  • Start date
I am not a basketball fan but I hope that the Pistons can beat the Lackers...I mean Lakers. The Bad Boys are back. The Lakers are like the Yankee's in Baseball they are the team you love to hate.

Yeah. Basketball. WOOT!
smile_m_32.gif

Pistons all the way

...Not if you live in LA:cool: BTW: great game today.

Darn it! Kobe is to darn good!
mad.gif
That was a great game last night.

I hope the Pistons win too.

Rip Hamilton was on the underdog University of Connecticut team that won the national championship against Duke several years ago. It's cool to see him doing so well now in the pros.

I have gut feeling the Lakers are going down, down, down..the Lakers are going down, tonight.

All Pistons Baby! People question my support because I do not watch basketball during the season and I am a Piston fan. I take the George Carlin stance on that: I'm not gonna put my happiness in the hands of a bunch of losers who may or may not win a game. If they're wining, yay, if not, I don't care enough to be bothered.
smile_n_32.gif

Pistons? Iv never hear of that team before. Where are they from?

Back