What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Login not recognizing me

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Once in a rare while the PFT website would stop recognizing me, even though I have the box checked for automatic recognition. The first time this happened I I contacted Tamlin via email and about drove him nuts trying to resolve it. It turned out that all I had to do was re-login and it was fixed thereafter. Every few months it would happen again and I would repeat the procedure. As of yesterday, It stopped remaining fixed. Now I have to login with pasword all the time. Is anyone else experiencing this? Am I forever relegated to logging in manually?

The cookies on your computer might be deleted. When this happens the site cannot find your information so you must tell it. Check your computer and see if cookies are turned on. If they are off or on a security setting it will not allow you to log in.

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back