What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to...

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Well, well, well....I didn't know your birthday was so close to William's.  
smile.gif
 So more celebration is in order!

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>HAPPY BIRTHDAY!</span></span>

I hope you have an EXTRA special day full of joy, cake and ice cream.  And whatever you wish should come true since at your age, you don't have all that many candles to blow out.  
biggrin.gif

Thanks so much for all the work you do for NASC.  Its greatly appreciated. I'm sure the auction aftermath has been rough. But you've done a great job!

Enjoy your day and best wishes to you for a great "new age" and year ahead.   Wooohooo!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASPER!!

I hope you have a wonderful day. Many happy wishes.

Rose

I am thinking that one of these years we need to plan a mutual Birthday celebration!!! We all got lucky when you came along, plants included, Casper! It takes a lot of spunk and dedication to take on the volume of work and effort associated with the NASC as you have, in fact, it takes a superman. You know, you mentioned your admiration for my work on my birthday post, but now it is my turn to bow low to you my friend. In the oriental cultures, the number of times you bow at a meeting indicates the level of respect. I have heard of meetings where the bows went on for days, but in your case it goes on forever, and hopefully beyond the limits of our lives and bodies, into a brighter future for both Sarracenia and all those that love them. Cper's in general are a remarkably fine lot of people, but you are the creme de la creme. May the day be as great as the man who's birth graced it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Well, I can't write a novel like Tamlin, so:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (because I don't know how to do all that fancy big red font)
smile_n_32.gif

Happy Birthday, Casper!! Where's my present?? Oh, wait!! I am supposed to give you one. And its coming to you soon!

Happy Birthday Casper!! Hope your day is as special as you are
laugh.gif

Happy birthday Casper! I haven't had too much interaction with you (yet), but when I spoke to you, I could tell your dedication to NASC, and CP is enourmous. I hope you have a wonderful time filled with all of the good things that life has to offer.
smile.gif

Happy Birthday and have bucket of crawdads for me!

Wow, I am stunned. I thank you all for the good thoughts. More to come soon, I must cut my jungle err I mean my grass. We have been having friggin monsoons here in N'awlins daily so my grass is high enough to conceal woodland creatures right about now.

Casper

Yeah...crawdads...a bucketful of them with candles in it! Yummy!

BTW...who cuts grass on their birthday? Stop that!

We love you Casper. Didn't you know that?
biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday, Casper!
Hope you are having a just great day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Jerry

Happy Be-lated Birthday Casper! Hope is was a grand B-Day!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

Happy B-DAY! Hope you're happy dealing with the dirt of the auction and the $$$s...and all those cool plant work!
smile.gif

BTW, how the auction getting along?
smile_m_32.gif

Jason

Back