What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nycps?

is there such a CPS?
i live on LI, so i am limited to what CPS i can join...
Hellz

Hey HD -

I guess you & Vertigo will just have to take the ferry across Long Island Sound to a NECPS meeting. This Saturday's should be REALLY fun - it's the first not held in Rhode Island and there will be a cookout & a bog walk. For more info go to www.necps.org.

NECPS-logo-color-400.jpg

WildBill

One of the hottest societies going from what I have seen! I only wish it were reachable to me. My advice is to join at once! Hats off to the NECPS!

hmmm...
i cant go this weekend, i have to go camping ( im a boyscout, belive it or not, and its a camporee, although im not up for it because school ended for summer break today , im off to high school now!!!!)
i g2 check that out. black jungle always sends there stuff to me really fast, although the shipping price is kinda ridiculous...

The logo reminds me of the label on a fine bottle of ale. Beautiful work. How do I get a shirt?

Hey Tamlin -

That's exactly what John Phillip Jr, NECPS President said at last month's meeting when we voted on the logo entrants. I can see it now, NECPS Leucophylla Lager, Purpurea Pale Ale, Ceph Cider. We'll have logo items soon, but I'm not sure when. John is working on it. We are hoping to have some items at the October annual show.

There is sort of an inside joke too. At the very first ever NECPS meeting, attendees were introducing themselves to the group and a female companion of Dave Evans (of Dangerous Plants) said, "...I support his habit." The whole room busted up laughing.

WildBill

Hellz, you gotta come check us out. I only get a chance to go every few months, but it's worth the drive!

Wild Bill,

I think John and I must be cast in the same mold, lol.

Let me know about the shirt!!!

Back