What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ozzy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know everyone has been wanting to see what the REAL ozzy looks like... well, he gave me permission to post his picture today! YAY! Here it is:

image22_tall.jpg

I just want to let you know ozzy, that even though you are different, you are an important part of this board. you have taught us a lot, especially on new fasion party hats!
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

Spec why do you keep coping me? Is it because I'm your idol? You let enough time pass that you think everybody here has forgotten that I made you look like a fool, then you try to use one of the same tricks I used. If you want to really get me good try to come up with something original. Too bad Microsoft can't create an ignorance check. That way as you just click on it and it make all your ignorant post seem as intelligent as the other members.
biggrin.gif
Everytime I have a battle of the wits with you it's feels just like when I was in school and there was this really small skinny boy named Lloyd with a big mouth. I wanted to hit him so bad but he was so small it was like beating up a little boy.

Oh, ease up, Ozzy.  After all, he is just a youngster...  
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lavenderdawn @ June 10 2004,6:36)]Oh, ease up, Ozzy.  After all, he is just a youngster...  
laugh.gif
Yeah, I can remember back when I was 7 or so...
"You're stoopid!!"
"Well, you're... uh... you're... ....STOOPID!"

"Oh yeah? Well, you're a poopie face!"
"Well, you're... uh... you're... uhm... ...A POOPIE FACE!"
*sigh
smile_n_32.gif

Andrew

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lavenderdawn @ June 10 2004,8:36)]Oh, ease up, Ozzy.  After all, he is just a youngster...  
laugh.gif
I put a smiley in there. How much nicer can I be?   >;-D

So that is what this is about. Spec is trying to impress a girl, awwwww how cute. Spec has his first crush.
smile_m_32.gif

Yep, well, like I said - it's the age thing...   <wink>

Ozzy, you shaved your head?

Spec, it is tough to go out on a date when your not old enough to drive. Maybe Ozzy can drive for you
smile_n_32.gif

I hope it's a "blind" date because if not I don't think she'll even get in the same car with you. If she's not then I would suggest you take her somewhere really dark. If anybody remembers Spec's pics you'll understand why.

wow.....

ozzy's married, right? and spec has cooties, so no game for me here.
smile_m_32.gif

you guys are too funny. well, here's a picture of me eating dinner the other day... i'm sooo cute!!
squirrel2.jpg

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]yea.... don't wanna date him now, do ya?
smile_m_32.gif
actually I think he's a stud!! if he lived closer Id be all over that hunk of beef!
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (unknownclown @ June 12 2004,3:42)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]yea.... don't wanna date him now, do ya?
smile_m_32.gif
actually I think he's a stud!! if he lived closer Id be all over that hunk of beef!
smile_n_32.gif
smilie4.gif

lol...

I'm willing to move.
smile_m_32.gif

Is it true that Ozzy is looking for ammo to load up his .44 Special Spec?

Any ideas of why he might be doing that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back