What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some people suck

• Thread starter Pyro
  • Start date

Pyro

N=R* fs fp ne fl fi fc L
Woke up this morning and found my cat in a bad way. Took her to the vet and then came to work. Just heard from the vet, she has kidney failure most likely due to poisoning. How someone could do that is beyond me but it makes me sick. What I wouldn't give for 5 minutes in a room alone with who ever it was

That is terrible. That happened to my sister in Montana as her dog died due to food poisoning. Alot of sick ppl out there...

I am so sorry to hear that Travis, that is really sick.  It is so sad we should have to be protecting ourselves from that sort of people.  Makes me angry, too.

I'm sooo sorry Pyro.
smile_h_32.gif
For a while we were having problems here in Tucson where the dogs were being stolen from back yards and things done to them... Without getting to graphic, skinned alive, insides being brought out (while alive).
mad.gif
Yup, I have no idea... Also, on a ferret forum I visit someone's house got broken into and during it all the ferret cage got knocked over. The owner looked for 2 days for his young 2 girls. (ferrets cannot survive on their own longer that 8 hours due to fast metabolism) Long story short 3 days later at a nearby construction site, someone herd rustling of a paper bag in a garbage can. It was his ferrets. That Person that found them saw a sign for the missing ferts and returned them. They were in bad condition and had to be put down. Broken backs (one in 3 places) other broken bones, skull fractures ruptured spleen... I too would love 5 mins alone with one of these guys... Actually I'd take one min... That's all I'd really need....
Is your kitty girl going to be okay?? I hope so!
<<Pyro>>
Andrew

It sucks, but can you see why people hate cats?  They come into people's yards unwelcome.  What have they done to me personally?  During summer, they like to come next to my window and make obnoxious sexually explicit sounds noises while I'm trying to sleep.  Just last week, some other cat chewed up my pots and knocked over 2 orchids from atop a 4 ft. shelf.  And the same cat probably killed a poor mockinbird.  When I woke up, I saw a bunch of feathers scattered everywhere, and blood allover the ground.
mad.gif
  I like cats for the most part.  But the naughty ones need to be punished. You may think your cat is innocent, but you don't know what kind of mayhem it's causing at night while you sleep (I'm assuming it is free to roam the neighborhood).

I'm so sorry to hear that. That is just horrible. I don't know how anyone can hurt animals like that. They are defenseless. It is truly the height of cowardice to pick on something so innocent and helpless. It is a sign of a sick mind.

It doesn't sound good but I will hope for the best for your kitty.

{{{{{{{{{{{Travis}}}}}}}}}}}}

I hope it doesn't happen to any other neighborhood animals. And I hope the person is caught though its probably not likely.

I'm sorry to hear that man, people should pay
mad.gif
nasty things, people are.

I dont like cats, but I feel sorry for the cat. My dog trainers sisters dog got kicked because she groweled back after another dog groweled viciously and tried to bite the womans dog. And a dog owner kicked it, how cruel! If I find out who he is, ill kick his dog, see how he likes it!
mad.gif

Whats worse, the dog that got kicked is now frightened of some men.

There are cats out all over the place that are lots of trouble but they don't deserve to suffer. Irresponsible owners should be the ones punished.

Pyro
Hope your cats pulls through and that you are able to cover the vet bill. If you start a fund I'll contribute.

Awww, man.....I don't know what to say.  I know you loved your cat, otherwise he'd be dead after the things he's done.  I know there is nothing I can say, but I would very much like to join you in that room.  I have some ideas involving pulleys, weights, and slow working acids.

Here is the satisfaction though: people like this are their own punishment, and they are locked into a karma that must be #### and bitter gall.

I'm rooting for your buddy.

As far as cats being on anyones property, live with it! They are probably keeping your home vermin free.  A hose or bucket of water works as well as poision, and keep the poision safely locked up inside where it wont hurt anyone or anything that I care for and love! Cat's do not need to be punished for being cats, and they have no concept of what you feel "naughty" might be!!!

dang! Pyro, that really stinks. I'm thinking about hanging them by their thumbs and using them as a heavy bag.
mad.gif

I really hope the cat pulls through!
{{{Pyro's cat}}}

Pyro-sorry to hear that. some people are just messed up. I like dogs more then cats, but it is amazing what mental midgets there are out there. I pity anyone that messes with my pets. If someone kicked my dog because it growled at their dog, I pity them because it would be on at that point. Might as well call the police, because I am going to have to be restrained. Hope the little guy or girl is going to be ok.

Be careful, dude, you might have fed your kitty mouldy food by incident, but of course it could be rotten 'luck' or rotten attitude of some ppl. Really sorry to hear about that. Two things you need to check: your assumptions, like did you feed her anything dodgy (or does your pet have a sensitive stomach like mine), or do you have any enemies...
smile_m_32.gif

Same, I'm more fond od dogs than cats (actually I have a thing against cats for eating my pet fish and leaving the bones behind five years ago), but I I'm an animal lover and it just pains my heart to read that.

My sympathies and good 'luck' with your kitty,
Jason

Try cooling down and storing your anger in you first, then after you can find the cause you can vent, either on the person or on the food company or on yeself!
smile_n_32.gif

Oh yeah and I didn't post a :sad: smiley for the single reason that it is the dumbest one evr invented + way toooo expressive for my liking, but you still get me right?
smilie4.gif

And the dog only groweled in self defence. And then the dog owner of the other dog kicked her dog.
I must agree, these people prefer torturing dogs much more than cats.
I rmember waaaay back in 1999, there was a case where some people shaved a dog completely, then used the dog for puting out their ciggarets. So bassicly, they turned the dog into an astray. It was really bad. You could see lots of ciggarete burn marks on the dog.

That is sick, and it sucks... It is very hard to get over... Very hard... I sure hope she makes it
smile_h_32.gif

I had a miniature pit bull (forgot real breed name?)... Her name was Amera, sweetest little dog in the world. We were having our house re painted one week, and the #@$% piece of #$%# painters came without calling us first (THEY WERE TOLD TO CALL FIRST!) Anyways, they left the gate open, Amera got out, and some #$%#&* $@#%*&# teenagers on the block decided to have some fun... demented little #$%#&! they shot her 3 times, in the chest.. she wandered a mile before falling over dead in a friends yard. I swear to god, if I met the people that did it, I'd smack their heads off and throw them into #### myself!
mad.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif

I'll never forget her...
smile_h_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Starman @ June 10 2004,11:13)]If I find out who he is, ill kick his dog, see how he likes it!
mad.gif
Don't take it out on his dog... the dog had nothing to do with it... don't lower yourself to his level by kicking another dog who is completey innocent... kick the guy who did it!
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spectabilis73 @ June 11 2004,3:46)]That is sick, and it sucks... It is very hard to get over... Very hard... I sure hope she makes it
smile_h_32.gif

I had a miniature pit bull (forgot real breed name?)... Her name was Amera, sweetest little dog in the world. We were having our house re painted one week, and the #@$% piece of #$%# painters came without calling us first (THEY WERE TOLD TO CALL FIRST!) Anyways, they left the gate open, Amera got out, and some #$%#&* $@#%*&# teenagers on the block decided to have some fun... demented little #$%#&! they shot her 3 times, in the chest.. she wandered a mile before falling over dead in a friends yard. I swear to god, if I met the people that did it, I'd smack their heads off and throw them into #### myself!
mad.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif

I'll never forget her...
smile_h_32.gif
:tears: Poor dog! I have heard many pass away, but not in such a dishearting way such as this. I agree with you, I would stand and smile as they went through all the tortures of Rome J/K. But still, that makes want to b*t*h them up...I'm so sorry to hear that, man.
smile_h_32.gif
smile_o_32.gif
(reserved only for times of utmost sadness)
smile_n_32.gif

BTW, how'd you know it was teens?
confused.gif

Yes I agree, you should kick the owner and not the dog, its just their natural instincts to growl. But if it makes the owner sad, then GO AHEAD! No really - it still makes the dog sadder.
smile_o_32.gif
Still it seems like the owner is to blame here.

Jason

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jason Wong @ June 11 2004,6:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spectabilis73 @ June 11 2004,3:46)]That is sick, and it sucks... It is very hard to get over... Very hard... I sure hope she makes it
smile_h_32.gif

mad.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif

I'll never forget her...
smile_h_32.gif
:tears: Poor dog! I have heard many pass away, but not in such a dishearting way such as this. I agree with you, I would stand and smile as they went through all the tortures of Rome J/K. But still, that makes want to b*t*h them up...I'm so sorry to hear that, man.
smile_h_32.gif
smile_o_32.gif
(reserved only for times of utmost sadness)
smile_n_32.gif

BTW, how'd you know it was teens?
confused.gif

Yes I agree, you should  kick the owner and not the dog, its just their natural instincts to growl. But if it makes the owner sad, then GO AHEAD! No really - it still makes the dog sadder.
smile_o_32.gif
Still it seems like the owner is to blame here.

Jason
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]some #$%#&* $@#%*&# teenagers on the block decided to have some fun
. Fun?? FUN!?! :Explodes: That sickens me to 'death'
smile_t_32.gif
smile_o_32.gif
Blame the teens, not the painters, well its hard becuz you know who the painters are but not the teens, well, I would find find them if it was the last thing I do, if that happened to my maltese, hard to think of anyone who could perform such barbaric acts...but I surely would find them. How many years ago was that? I can see you still feel it...
smile_o_32.gif

Don't really want to think about it right now...
confused.gif

Jason

Oops, sorry, accidentally quoted the first one in trying to get access to the other smileys...
biggrin.gif
smile_m_32.gif

Back