What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some people suck #2

• Thread starter Copper
  • Start date
People that take the elderly for loads of money...They suck! and have gained my special interest.

Errrrrrr
mad.gif

Some know that the very elderly get confused and have poor memories so the feed off of them. I have seen famlies and strangers alike partake in these activities. Down with them.

There.
smile_o_32.gif

Unfortunately there will always be the baracudas who feed off the weak. I hope you GET 'EM! Its such a cruel, cruel activity.

I say K*ll them all! Grrr...
mad.gif
confused.gif
Why would anybody be so mean. Hmm there are so many jack@$$ ripping off, cheating, backstabbing, bullsh*ting ppl in the world who take any advantage they can of other ppl. Poor things, we should help them. Another auction? This just goes to show that you have to be careful, at least we live in a society where I havent heard of any of these cases yet, but that just fills me with unease to know I or my loved ones could be cheated sometime in the future. Still, its on the internet...
confused.gif
Gotta be careful and *suspicious* (like me) in a world like this.
smile_l_32.gif
The next second you could be bombed, Copper
smile_n_32.gif

Nicely said, PAK. baracudas, heh heh...
biggrin.gif

Jason

I'm with you guys! and kill is ok to say....

Do I qualify as elderly yet? We had a roofer take a downpayment on the roof job a couple of months ago. He then skipped town with our 1500.00. For us, that is not a piddlin' amount. It's the new guitar I have had my heart pounding on, its the lights for half a year for the plants. It's all the things I didn't buy because I don't have the money to. That's because I trust people to be decent. I could stop trusting in things like that, but then I would have lost a lot more than money, y'know? I suppose the man was desperate, but now I have a leaky roof, no money to hire someone else, and the bank won't grant a loan because of more legal ramifications that I have heart to type.

I suppose the next thing is someone will poison my cat.

Alot of people don't know this about me, but I once had a job raising money for police and fire charities. Most of the people that I called was elderly. I lasted about 3 weeks. That's is just one job that I couldn't do. I was good at raising money but I couldn't take some of the calls. That was 10 years ago and there are some of the calls I still remember just like it was yesterday. The most memorable call that I had was to this elderly lady. She wanted to give money but she really didn't have much. She told me some of her problems and I could tell that this women really didn't have very much, but she still wanted to give something. Told her that she needed the money more then we did. The bad thing about this place was that once you gave something your name and number was automatically added to all the other charity lists. It was like spam but on your phone. If the person told us to take their name off our list we had to hit one of the f6 key and their name was taken off our list. We could only do that if they told us too. Well at the end of her call I hit the f6 key. We had a supervisor that would randomly click into the call and listen. during her call I thought I heard him click in, but I wasn't sure. As soon as I hit the f6 key he asked me if she told me to take her name off the list. I wasn't sure how long he had been listening but I lied and told him yes.
I quit that job because I couldn't stand sitting in front of a pc all day, and I couldn't take all the sad calls or getting poor people to give money to business that only gives the charity about 10%.

You did the right thing ozzy. I would have stayed two days...ooooo that's sick... You just gotta be careful at the right place + right time (of course you gotta have physics powers to do that), never happens.

Yes William you qualify as 'eldery'
smile_m_32.gif
Poor thing, sorry on your opportunity cost...your poor plants and music...
confused.gif

Just be careful, I say...

Well, William, I don't think you qualify as elderly.

I guess that is a big difference between us, I'm untrusting almost to the point of being paranoid. Did you pay in cash? That's really a downer to lose so much money.

And I'd also like to add that I don't think 1500 is a "piddlin" amount for very many people. That's a decent sum of money, and would put me halfway towards buying a new laptop if I could manage to save that much!

Ozzy, I also think that it's great that you quit your job. As everyone keeps telling me, there's more to a job than a paycheck.

My grandma was ratially abused on the street. A kid who bulies me at school shouted in the middle of the street"Go back to bosnia you bosnian female!" Another kid came up to her and said"go back to wherewer you came from"
This abuse carried on for about 6 minutes(he was shouting, every body could hear, adults and children stared with their mouths open)
My grandma had a panick atack. She started crying. When we got home, she took 2 tablets. She suffers from high blood pressure, the doctor told her if she suffers stress, esspecially panick attacks, she risks a heart attack or stroke. She could have dropped dead there and then. The fu$%&^ piece of sh&%* still has not stoped bullting me. If he ever says anithing to my grandma ever again, Il fu&%&^ kill him.

kick his *** starman! If the kid doesn't have a gang or something I would go after him with an m60 assualt rifle. 50 rounds and 4 grenades would work.

I could kill him if he was on his own. But he hangs around with 4 other kids who bully me. One of them(not that one) grabed me and was trying to hit me. I kicked him really hard, 2 of his friends saw and they joined in.
I got beaten up.

ok.... I see. I'd get warned for recommending that you shoot them so I will not ....

Starman, if you're within walking distance, I'd be much obliged to come down there and show those punks a lesson. I'd say you should learn martial arts if you can.

As for the original post, I think it's disgusting how people take advantage of who ever and what ever they can. Some people are seriously messed up...

Where do you live Est? I live in the U.K.(Bristol,England)
And yes, I do karate. Im only an orange belt though. It goes in the following order. White is worst and black is best.
White
Yellow
Orange(Im orange belt)
Green
Blue
Purple
Brown 1
Brown 2
Brown 3
Black

Well, I'm gonna have a layover and be in London for a couple of hours while on my way to Germany, but that doesn't do you much good. Just keep on going with the martial arts, I've been doing a form of Korean martial arts for almost 2 years now, not long, but not too shabby either.

OK iv read about five replys before i went
sad-smiley-029.gif

But i completely agree with you all. darn them.

g2g

Back