What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last call for an amazing cp experience

Tomorrow is the June meeting of NECPS, and it will be held at Black Jungle. We will also be taking a field trip to a floating peat bog with CPs and other cool stuff, and seeing the private collection of Black Jungle proprietors.

Check out the details on the society web page, and DON'T MISS THIS MEETING!!!

http://NECPS.org

I wish I could go, but i have a dum swim meet
mad.gif

U.K,U.K so far away,
Not fair,not fair,
That I cant go,
To farren land,
To see the exiting Cps show,
Not fair, oh not fair,
Not fair,
That I cant go!

I would love to go, but the U.K is a long way away from the U.S.

New England is in the U.S. It is the North Eastern states.

Joe

Thats not what I meant. I DO NOT live in New England, I live in the U.K, which is in Europe. Thats where quen Elizabeth 2 lives, and the president is Tony Blair.

darn...
i live on long island, a lil bit far from massachusets -_-
i wish there was a NYCPS

DM

Gnash.

Please convey my regards to your President, and have a great time. Oh, you are soooo lucky. I will be there someday, I promise you that. Drool.

Whens the next one?!?! Man, I gotta join soon
biggrin.gif

2004061210-NECPS-Black%20Jungle-yellow-mottled%20frogs.jpg

That one's dendrobatus leucomelas... the pumped up frog, some sort of tinctorius...

Anyways, looks like you had fun! I met some of the people from black jungle once, but they were pretty rude to me
confused.gif

Thanks spec

There really are only two or three people who comprise Black Jungle. Richard is the one who knows the frogs and plants, and he's perhaps a little gruff, but i can't see him being rude. Are you sure you didn't 'start it'?

well, maybe they were just workers... may not have been the owners. Anyways, i asked them a question about their dart frogs (location data i think, dont remember) and it seemed to offend them... their mood just really seemed to change and they werent interested in speaking to me
confused.gif

Nathan -

Yer killin' me with those photos!! Looks like you guys had a great time.

WildBill

Maybe you'll get your priorities straightened out now? I mean seriously, how important is a wedding, anyway?
biggrin.gif

If it's any consolation, the most recent shipment of neps (from Malesiana) - which means most of the neps for sale- were looking very poorly. In fact, he said he's not going to deal with them again- just too much trouble getting decent shipments, etc.

Everything else was awesome, though.
cool.gif
My first native Sarr sighting!

Back