What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waaaaaa!

whaaaaaa! Yesterday, I was on a date with my girlfriend, and her OTHER Boyfriend (that I didn't Know about!!!!!!!!!!) walked in, needless to say I dumped her, and hoped he did the same, so today I've been moping around working on plants
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif

Should've been throwin blows, man!
That sucks

Joe

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Should've been throwin blows, man

From the sounds of it, the other guy didn't know either. That really sucks dude, I'm sorry that you had to go through with that.
smile_h_32.gif

kirks-how old are you? you probably will have plenty of opps to have fun again...but that does kinda suck...Plants can be very soothing though...

It is not worth blows.  Fighting for a woman (or man) that does not care enough about your feeling to be honest and trustworthy it is not worth it.  She made her choice. Your choice was good Kirk. There are plenty of good women out there! Really. Maybe even one that likes wierd plants.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Copper @ June 13 2004,8:09)]It is not worth blows.  Fighting for a woman (or man) that does not care enough about your feeling to be honest and trustworthy it is not worth it.  She made her choice. Your choice was good Kirk.  There are plenty of good women out there!  Really.  Maybe even one that likes wierd plants.
Is that a hint?
smile_m_32.gif

It is like the saying goes

If you love something set it free.  If it comes back it was always yours, if it doesn't, hunt it down and kill it.
smile_n_32.gif

I didn't mean fight for her, It meant for wasting your time and tryin to make a fool of someone.

Listen to Copper,
laugh.gif
your funny

Joe

Naw, fighting him would have been pointless.

A. He probably didn't know about you either, which means he really didn't do anything wrong.

B. This is the big one. If you would have faught him, it would have made her happy. Girls like that love to see two guys fight for them, it boosts there ego.

What you do is wait a while and get even with her. When the time comes, you will know the method.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

I wouldn't have fought him, if she doesn't care enough about me and i win, then what did i really gain? a girl that is going to do it again

That sounds like a very mature reaction.  
I know of a couple of women who like weird plants...    
smile_r_32.gif

Kirk,

I agree you're very mature in your actions. Good for you. Cheaters almost always cheat again, you probably made the best choice for your situation.

Now, for the immature side of yourself, I suggest taking her picture or name on a piece of paper, crumpling it up, and stick it into/onto one of your cps.
smile_n_32.gif

I don't think that's immature at all.  And while you're at it, chant a little spell.  Maybe light a candle or two.   I think that could be very therapeutic.
smile_r_32.gif
I want a witch emoticon!

OK guys I wasn't totally serious about hitting her. I think that it's ok to sink to "their" level for certain things.

Joe

Back