What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airsoft

Who likes paintball, bb guns, or airsoft who HASN'T GIVEN UP CP's?  
mad.gif

smile_n_32.gif
 I've liked bb guns for a long time but my parents only would let me shoot occasionally with lots of supervision. they let me shoot airsoft without supervision- but I can't fight.

I just went airsofting with some friends the other day (and got quite a nice sunburn). I haven't ever gone paintballing, but I think that I'd enjoy airsoft more for a number of reasons. First, with airsoft, all you need in terms of protection is a pair of goggles, whith paintball, even with protection you get a giant welt. The whole prospect of painball guns being so strong is kinda a turnoff. Although airsoft does have its down sides, especially how much your shots are effected by wind, there are a lot of up sides: it can be done in a lot more places that paintballing, it's safer, you can reuse pellets, shots aren't as painful, you don't need to pay for gas (unless you have a gas gun), and so on. The good part about airsoft is that a person can understand how to respect it, because it can be dangerous, but still remain reasonably safe. Just my take...

Back