What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yahoo messenger problems?

vft guy in SJ

VFT and Drosera lover
Is anyone else having problems with their Yahoo messenger today? About 30 mins ago I get a windows error alert that yahoo messenger performed illegal action and was shut down. Since then I can't reconnect. I've tried changing the connection to no network detection and firewall with no proxies like it says if you can't connect with no luck. Is it just me?

Steve

Yeah, I havn't had any errors... But I cannot connect.
Andrew

Mine wouldn't come on either....it lasted for a few hours. But its up and running again. For some reason Yahoo does this every once in a while. Thus the nick name yahell ;) lol

Well I guess Ill quit stressin then since mine isnt working either.
They did some changes with the email so I figured maybethey are still tweaking things somewhere???
Heck I dont know

whew.. FINALLY got mine reconnected... I had a feeling it was a systemwide problem, my messenger is generally very reliable. I noticed the changes to mail too.. they increased my mailbox size to 2 gig
smile_k_ani_32.gif
lmao I could email the entire contents of my old puter to myself and still have room to spare lmao

Thanks for the replies everyone
Steve

Yup yahoo is making more room on email cause they're competing with ummmm... shucks I forgot which company it is, but I just saw it on the news.
This is kinda nice for me, seems how I get over a hundred spam mails a day and if I don't check it every two days I almost go over my limit. Now I won't have to worry about it. yay!
biggrin.gif

Though I would trade space for better spam control any day

They are competing with Gmail (google mail).

Edit: Oh crap.. somehow I got sent to the second page of the board and thought this was a new topic lol..

Back