Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 21 and up: absinth anyone?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow...I just noticed this thread.

How can you say Jaeger is gross? Sure, it tastes like cough suryup, but it's good stuff! It was the drink of choice to buy for a lady when I was in school...Supposedly it gave you best...er...shot

Anyway, I've never been a big drinker in general, though I've had my occaison to ask like an idiot (oh, I vaguely remember that new years party....vaguely). Now I just have a glass of wine or a beer with dinner (MAYBE two, after a real hard day). My father in law makes wine (red & white. The red is like a chiante [sp?]) in the basement, and it's really good.
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea I could never drink and not act like an idiot. I don't seem to be the only one! These day I frequent bars but it is to play music and get paid, and I don't drink on the job. I've come into situations as a "hired gun" (what they call a musician who steps in during the absence of a member so the whole band dosn't lose money) and played with guys that just start hammering beers
    and the music always starts to suck soon after. Then you have the people that are completely hammered and want to talk to the band. It's never pretty and a constant reminder what indulgence will do to a person-I.E. make english a second language.
    I always suspect everything is a trap....thats why I'm still alive

Times fun when you're having flys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heya schloaty,

Over here the drink to send is a tequila shot (which can be gross too, depending on quality). It might be a California thing though.
    A flytrap ate my homework!
    -Michelle

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345