What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toilet seats

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date
Yeah, I have to agree that green porcelain really was pooehy!
How about your basic white?
Although... I am looking at this old renovated Victorian house as a location for my new store & they put a black toilet in there with the claw-foot tub - very striking.

Is it just me, or is it a fact that guys BREAK things more often than the gals? Maybe that's why they're always fixing things...

Not at the lab! You should see the glassware that needs replacing or sent out for repair - by the female contingent
smile_m_32.gif
. Then again, I have nicknames for all my kids and my oldest son I refer to as "calamity."

That's funny my oldest daughter's nickname is "grace" for the lack there of.

I've been calling my daughter (Rachel) "Rache the wretch" and "ratchet wrench set." Then there are my other two sons - "ankle biter" & "rugrat." Rachel tells our mutual friends that I am weird. Can you believe that? To think I named my my first successful VFT after her!
smile_m_32.gif

I don't have a problem putting the seat down. It jsut bugs me when you put the seat down but not the lid. I mean come on. It's so much easier. (Plus if you are like me you always put the seat down b/c I'm sort of klutzy when changing the toilet paper or you know holding the toothbrush, etc). So all in all the lid down is a good idea and prevents buying a new tooth brush 4 times a month
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Otherwise, we'd have to put down the seat, wash our hands, go to the restroom, and wash our hands again.
Why?

Hey, my grandfather NEVER puts the seat back down, and it doesn't bother me at all. I have learned how to go through the mechanization of the incredibly complex movements and motions involved in reaching out, grasping the toilet seat, easing it down, and releasing my grip. It was a real workout at first.. I was sore for weeks. But then it got less challenging and now putting the seat down for myself is almost easy.

Back