What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If it wasn't for bad luck

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I owe you, huh?

Oh, you owe him BIG TIME! I really don't think you ladies understand how tortureous is for us to go to these shindigs. Why must you insist on making us do stuff we HATE WITH A PURPLE PASSION! Most of us men would rather stick HOT NEEDLES IN OUR EYES!

What do we EVER make you do that HATE doing?

Is this just another way you test us?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

::end rant::

Yes, I did just have to go shopping over the weekend...

How many bogs have I slogged through?  (Actually, I enjoy going, so I guess that doesn't count.)  Hmmm, well, I'm sure there are plenty of other things I do that I'd rather not...  
It really is a trade off as anyone knows who is in a committed relationship.  I honestly think Ruby should be glad you have the opportunity to go, Ozzy.  Heck, I wanted to go but I forgot to send in my postcard.  Have you shown her this thread?  Maybe she would get the idea how important this one is.

Hey schloaty,

You think it's bad for you? What about when WE have to go to shindigs we don't want to? We can't wear the same dress twice, shoes give blisters, can move freely, etc. etc. At least you guys don't have to do anything than pick your tie color! Plus, we have to be nice and happy. Guys can go brood in the same corner over some champagne. We have to be social. I HATE formal functions! I'd rather get kicked in the gut by a green belt!

Back