What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with a name

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date

Help with a name - You'r chance to name a band

• unatural Selection

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dionaea

• Sarricenia

• Hollowpoint

• Gracescar      

• Dead to the world

• Class 8 Crossive

• Atomz fall

• Racing Fate

• Falling on Dixie

• Total voters
advice, make a "making" a name for your band a last priority.

..do what??

PLB you lost me there please elaborate.

FTG I know you've been back awile, but that was the first chance I'd had to say "welcome back" in fact if ya don't like that then "welcome back" welcome back"welcome back"welcome back"welcome back"welcome back"welcome back"welcome back"welcome back"welcome back"welcome back"welcome back" Ok bored now lol
smile_n_32.gif

What genre of music? is it gonna be a Christian band? Im asking because several names ("Dead to the World" and "Gracescar") sound like they could be a Christian band's name...Im just wundering though...

Anyway my favs are: Hollowpoint, Gracescar, and Racing Fate...

i like class 8 corrosive

Well we're all Christians, but Switchfoot, POD, and the like are a close resemblence to what we're acheving. Yes, good eye on Gracescar, and dead to the world. I don't want to limit what I write (I can't speak for the others) It's actually very had for me to write a song in a secular fashion unless I narrow the scope of my subject. Hopefully I'll have some FREE download songs in a month or so. Website should be operational soon as well.

JLAP, Thanks it's actually a environmental plaquard I use at work but I think it sounds cool as well. Should be deciding soon as we have gigs being lined up I'll keep you posted.

Funnilingus

Womb Raider
laugh.gif
I like that too

Joe

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Plantslikebugs @ July 12 2004,6:43)]advice, make a "making" a name for your band a last priority.
DOH! GOT it PLB, well we all seem to be acomplished musicians so it's not really like we have to spend alot of time learning new songs. If it's a cover tune we usually have it in 4 or 5 passes through it. Now our originals take some time, but we've got like 15 of em' so really all thats left is to name the merry band of maurauders
smile_k_ani_32.gif

I still think Womb Raider is kind of... wrong.

Back