What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cool moth!

• Thread starter pond boy
  • Start date
coolmoth2.JPG

Comes with a lifetime guarantee to scare the crap out of predators.
smile_n_32.gif
How did you ever convince it to land on you?

Thats a cool moth, though it would probably scare me to death if it flew at me and I didn't know what it was hehe.

I myself found a really beautiful/neat one the other day. It had a camo print type of coloration and looked like a jet. It was too cool. I wish I knew what kind it was.
biggrin.gif

In the words of Tanya: "He's got your eyes." Hey Superimposedhope... check this moth out!

Lol. I found it on my A.barbadensis and put it on my hand to take the pic.

That is just too cool!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

just saw one of those last week when I was cutting down a dead oak...

I have raised a few moths similar to that before from catipillers.[the moths were] As big as my hands they were!

Hey cool! I found a cocoon in the woods when I was in college (upstate NY), and brought it back with me. Forgot about the thing (it was january or febrary when I found it). Round about the end of april I had Mothra in my dorm room! A cecropia (sp?) moth with a wingspan of about 6"!!!

Female Io moth. Very nice find. The males are even prettier with sulfer yellow front wings

Back