What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found a goofy game.

• Thread starter Capslock
  • Start date
It's the Walking Home Drunk game. Give it a try! I went 78 meters.

Game

Capslock

Is it easier if you can read German?  I couldn't get past 24 metres but I had a good giggle trying!  
laugh.gif

(Now I have him snoring in my sound - I haven't the heart to close the program, I guess he'll have to sleep it off in the street)

I've played that game alot. Never on a computer though.

81 meters

I usually pick them up for drinking on unlicensed property before this.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Is it easier if you can read German?

Nope, not hints or anything. You can pretty much just think of your mouse cursor as being connected to the guy with a rubber band.

I got to 93 meters... I love how the guy says something every 20 meters! "YEA BABY COME OVER HERE!"
laugh.gif

I got 72 meters (finally). Can you actually get home? Of do you inevitably wind up drunk no matter what?
Meg

Yeah, the guy speaks in English even though the game obviously is German.  I've got to get my game playing son to give this a try.  He's beat every game he has ever set his mind to.  
cool.gif

Michael (my son) just played this again & said he got 140 meters.  He asked me if the game was getting easier.  Well, I had to go back & try & got up to 41 meters, further than I've gotten before.  I don't think it's easier, it's just the practice that helps.  
smile_n_32.gif

I can't get farther than 75! Maybe tomorrow
biggrin.gif

Back