What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cp database

superimposedhope

Somewhat Unstable
OK I am putting together a CP database of all home cultivated and NO wild plant pictures.
My question is:
Is it OK for me to use your pictures? If it is then post your name, if you don't post your name I won't use any of your pics that I find....wherever.

Firstly... I WILL NOT sell your pictures or this database or profit in anyway from this. It is simply for my own veiwing pleasure.

Thanks Folks
Joe

You may use my photos, I would be honored. If you make a pile of money please send me some!

If you credit me, I will be even happier. One likes to look good before the community after all. All my photos on this site have been branded with the Dawnstar Collection. Good luck with your project!

http://www.cpforums.org/gallery/sundews

Oh yeah, Tamlin you reminded me. There is a place for "Author" which is where the photos owner will be named on each individual photo. I will eventually PM people who I used photos and get further info from them regarding things like: seedling or cutting (tissue cultured will be filed as seed), any pertinent location info as well as where the plant was obtained. Hybrids will have parentage lineage (sp?), as well as general notes. You may have me add anything to the general notes that you wish to be shown regarding your plant.

Thanks
Joe

I don't have any of mine up YET. But I'm currently getting my website up and running. When I do get some photographs up of my cps you can use them
biggrin.gif
They'll be on my growlist under the CPs section

My Webpage

You can use mine, but some are of Tony's plants and some are from my own collection. You can give credit to both of us perhaps.....

As long as I'm getting credited for it, it's fine by me to use them on a website or in an article but not in other ways without some discussions first.
Are you planning on downloading the pics and installing them on your site or just linking to pics like BobZ's site? If just linking like Bob's site that's totally fine.

Its only gonna be on a CD which I will own and NOT distribute.

Joe

Knock yourself out. Some are not CP's but feel free to use.
smile.gif
My pics

Feel free to use my pics if and when you find one you like. Good ones are few and far between for me, but heck, I might get lucky....

Back