What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Energetic balancing

I was told of a fairly new technology that has been around for about 3 or 4 years. It's called energetic balancing.

This technology is based upon everything being energy. E=mc2. There are frequencies associated with all diseases, and they have discovered that if these frequencies are balanced, our bodies are able to heal. It's very interesting.

I am almost done with the book, and it explains it all very well. I am actually on the program, and have noticed several things that have changed for me. The main one being that I can smell again. I suffered a head injury, and lost my sense of smell almost completely. After a month of being on this program, I now have my sense of smell almost all the way back to normal. I also feel like I can think clearer, and handle situations better.

I thought I would let everyone know about this in case you wanted to try this out. It is pretty amazing. I hope you find that it helps you out in some way. Feel free to reply, or PM me if you have any questions about how it has worked for me.

Here is their website.

Energetic Balancing

Probably explains all the 'Ying and Yang' energy stuff in Chinese superstition as well...

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]EMC² provides
the Sacrament of Energetic Balancing,
a Spiritual Technology
to assist in removing Energetic Imbalances
in order to increase the
Life Force and Consciousness
of Living Beings.

Definetely sounds superstitous with all that spiritual stuff.

Definately sounds like a modern day version of Chi.

I don't believe Yin & Yang are superstitious at all.  It is a different way of looking at life, that's all.  Just because that site describes things in a spiritual way doesn't mean it is any less valid.  
We are all energetic beings.  As Schoaty noted, the Eastern societies refer to this energy as 'chi' or 'ki.'  On this continent, we talk about our 'life's breath.'  Eastern medicine is so very different from western medicine - even more than how allopathic medicine is different from homeopathic medicine.  I think the important thing is what each person believes.  I believe we all have the power within us to heal ourselves.  We often need others to access that power.  If you believe that only going to a conventional doctor is what will heal you, then that is what will heal you.  People who have been termed 'healers' often are those who instinctively know how to lead others to find their health.  
firewired - have you heard of Polarity Therapy?  It is very closely related to this.  Do a search on this, if you are interested.  I would be very interested in hearing about your healing journey.

Thanks laverndawn. I have heard of it, but I will make sure I do a search on that to learn more.

This is not superstition. People with tumors that doctors said would surely die are living a full and productive life with no trace of cancer.

The founder of this program has actually figured out mathmatically the different frequencies associated with diseases. Using a computer to compute the math, it is possible to generate a frequency to balance other frequencies.

I am not by any means pushing this on anyone. It is simply to let people know. It may not be for everyone. If you don't believe in this, then it may not be for you. But it is working for me, and I have read about it working for many people.

I do like the discussion though and to hear everyone's thoughts on it.
biggrin.gif

Yin/Yang is definitely not superstition, nor is the concept of Chi. Western medicine does not treat disease, only the symptoms of disease, and this is a lot like trying to bail water out of a boat to keep it afloat: it works in a limited fashion, but it cannot produce a long term solution.

Healing comes form within, not without. A good healer uses whatever modality is appropriate to direct an ill person to heal themselves. It doesn't matter if the magic is in the form of a little round amulet that is swallowed, or comes from balancing the aura, crystal healing or whatever! I rather believe that pill popping is superstition.

Laughter, song and love are the best medicine, and sex is great exercise. A happy creative spirit creates a happy healthy body. Fear, guilt, lonlieness, stress and repression are the real diseases in our society.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Western medicine does not treat disease, only the symptoms of disease, and this is a lot like trying to bail water out of a boat to keep it afloat: it works in a limited fashion, but it cannot produce a long term solution.

Tamlin, I don't often disagree with you, but I must here. I find it very vougue to put down "western" medicine and praise "eastern" medicine. However, both have their values. While it is true that most over the counter treatments at CVS or whatever treat the symptom, not the cause, this is not the only side of "western" medcine. I.e. Ever hear of polio in the US anymore? No? How about measles or mumps? Vaccines did that. They are "western" medicine.
"Eastern" medicine also has it's value. For many things that "western" medicine can't help, "easter" can....But the reverse is also true. The problem between the two is the same as between any two religions. Each side says the other is wrong, when in fact if you put them together you get greater than the sum of the parts.

I will grant you that Dave. If you notice, I did not say that Western modalities were useless, but there is a big difference between treating smallpox and treating high cholesterol for example. In all things I try to take the good and leave the bad. I just am not of the school that Dr. knows best, at least, not entirely. As long as general health care is profit driven, it is going to fail in the long term. Impersonal healing is not a valid option in my opinion. True healing is a calling, not a position and I very much dislike the assembly line hopsital mentality where we find as long as the insurance holds, so will the treatments whether they are needed or even effective. Those without health care insurance have no option other than to discover new ways of healing, and those modalities may prove every bit as effective as what MD's dish out as they blurr by your hospital room on the way to the next patient. I have a lot of angst toward the whole medical mill, and have pretty much decided to die before I subscribe to it. One thing is for sure, I will not be walking or driving myself to see any M.D.!

Back