What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures from a mobile phone

• Thread starter Starman
  • Start date
Hello!
Could somebody please tell me how I post
pictures from a mobile phone onto the forum?
And how do you make mobile phone pics your avatar?
Thank you,
Dino
smile.gif

Hiya

I don't know how to get pics off a mobile phone but if you ever figure it out, if you email me the photo, I will resize it to the correct size for an avatar for you and send it back to you.

But then you must have the photo hosted on a server. And I can never remember if TF still offers member storage space or not. Anyone else know? I use AOL so I've never used it.

On CPUK, somebody posted one of my pics on the forum. It was a mobile phone pic that I emailed to somebody.

you send the pic to an e-mail, and they have to host it on thier website... just like a regular pic

Spec...are you saying that to get an image off a cell/mobile phone, it must be emailed over the phone lines to someone? You don't download it onto a computer like you would a digital camera?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ June 30 2004,2:12)]Spec...are you saying that to get an image off a cell/mobile phone, it must be emailed over the phone lines to someone?  You don't download it onto a computer like you would a digital camera?
Exactly right

Im useless with computers.
Could you please make it a little simpler?
Thank you,
Dino
smile.gif

If you have an e-mail adress you could e-mail them to yourself , and then try to post them

I would assume that not all camera/phones work the same way, as some might have a USB cable or some direct downloading method. But however you get the photos off the phone, once it's off, it works just like any other photo. To post it here, you have to get the picture onto a website host. You can't link to your hard drive.

Search the forums for an explanation for posting photos. The same thing applies to photos from a phone.

Capslock

Back