What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friendship

• Thread starter Starman
  • Start date
I DONT FANCY HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

Ummmm, Grim, youre ill arent you?
How can you go to a party?
Im glad your grandma is going to be O.K
divaskid.
smile.gif

Nope not anymore, guess I puked out everything,now I'm just waiting for the concert! Plus, even if I was sick I'd go to the concert
smile_n_32.gif

You know You "fancy" her
smile_l_32.gif

God, you must be mad Grim.
JESUS CRIST I DONT FANCY HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

I got a few Issues :eek: , j/k About the Fancy thing, Oh yeah, its Christ not Crist
cool.gif

Why, whats wrong with you Grim?

Im not joking now, do you REALLY
have something wrong with you??

Oh, O.K.
Knowing you, youd say yes.

I just Spaz out when I'm listening to good old heavy Rawk
laugh.gif
Which I happen to be listening to right now.

I know, I like ANYTHING except for rap, heavy rawk, metal and heavy metal.
I like some rawk like good charlotte and evenescence.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I know, I like ANYTHING except for rap, heavy rawk, metal and heavy metal.
I like some rawk like good charlotte and evenescence.

Now now, don't hang on to those reservations too tightly, I know where you're coming from on that one, but I have to say that I still find exceptions in every genre... Besides, what if your lady-friend is into heavy metal?
smile_n_32.gif
Just be sure to keep your horizons open.

Id probably lie and say I like it.
smile_n_32.gif

But, I doubt she does.

Haha! Well, be sure to count your lies, they'll come back to bite you in the arse. Anyhoo, as for the original subject; I just read the 3rd page, and I'm glad that things are going well for you. Your "tactic" seems to be the way to go, just don't get stuck relying on any one way of going about it. Well, you remind me all too much of myself back then, so I'm sufficiently weirded out to end this message here without further ramblings
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

the best band EVER is garbage!!

you can listen to them at garbage.com. the best songs on their website are push it, adrogyny, and vow.

OK...no more teasing Starman. If he says he doesn't fancy this girl, then he doesn't. Besides the best romances start with friendship anyway. So he is on the right track to be friends. Plenty of time later for girlfriends.

If you want to offer some helpful advice, keep it coming. But no more teasing. And some of these posts would be better served in PMs (conversations back and forth between two individuals).

Back