What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friendship

• Thread starter Starman
  • Start date
what made you think stalking would help know youve gone from wanting to be her friend to being obsesed with her
smile_n_32.gif

Or, I could go for a walk with my grandma.
I was with her AND the dog.

but she would be shy to speak infront of your grandma

tree terror, I didnt think it was stalking.
Stalking, to me is following somebody
around constantley and continuasly sending presents to that person.

hiding and waiting for them is a form of stalking aswell and it would look suspitioues because you also know where she lives

NO FLUTES man, thats goofy. I am not bashing on flute playing but its odd to make a song for someone especially if you wanna be just friends.

Don't you know how to be normal? I mean just be yourself? Thats all you really need to do. If you act for her, eventually you won't be able to hold it up anymore and she'll find out your not who she thought you were anyways. You're putting too much thought into it, man. Just chill out and if you see her say hi, if she stops, then say something and keep up the conversation until she leaves or gives "uncomfortable" signals.

Joe

Um, tree terror, she is NOT shy.
My grandma would probably dissapear round the corner while we talk.
I wont stalk her then.

yeah thats true about the flute but what if he can keep it up i supose that would mean that something more was going on
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

starman fancys her
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

STALKING IS NOT AN OPTION FOR GETTING A FRIEND OR A GIRLFRIEND.

DO NOT HIDE AND WAIT ANYWHERE
DO NOT WRITE MUSIC FOR HER (AT LEAST NOT YET)
If I am not mistaken, Divaskid is a girl. If she says it will weird a girl out then it probably will.

Joe

The next time I see you, tree terror, I will through you out of the window!!
The flute was just an idea.

i can run or set my cps on you  mwahahaha i took the joke a little to far didnt i

mwahadhada stary got a crush he fancys that girl  
smile_n_32.gif

smile_n_32.gif

---------
Edit:  Tree Terror...it was requested that the "fancy" teasing STOP.  Comprende?  NO teasing.  Either you try to help or don't comment, please.
sorry

Your CPs are flying out of the window asswell.

Yup I'ma girl lol
smile_r_32.gif

And yes, no making music for the girl unless you want to be more than friends. And Dino, when ever you find the girl you want to go out with, its best to go out with her a while before bringing out the flute. That way it'll have more meaning and be more sweet and cute and all that good stuff. I wouldn't do the movie type thing by playing her a song to get her to go out with ya. SO if you ever find someone you fancy remember this ;)

staman i will get my drosera to stick to your face and sufficate you my vft to eat you and my sarr to clean up whats left mwahahahah just kidding i wont be nasty anymore  
smile_n_32.gif

----------
Edit:  Tree Terror...a post like this is a waste of forum space.  The space isn't free nor is it limitless.  Please try to make your posts relevant to the topic at hand.  You can have fun and still contribute something worthwhile.  Thanks!

ok

And Ive got about 21 CPs, they will all devour you!

----------
Edit:  Same applies to you Dino!  If y'all just want to banter back and forth, its ok, but PMs would be a better way to do that.  Ok?  Thanks!

Sorry....... I was a bit upset that he was teasing me though.

no seriousaly this is just beeing childish know stop or ill tell a mod
smile_n_32.gif
not really but dont be nasty anymore
smile_n_32.gif

This mod is gonna put both of you in a corner! Get back on track. Topic is: making new friends.

ok sorry plantakiss to get back on track i would just go with the flow but try to communicate with her a bit

__
Thank you! PAK

I walked past her house today, I was with my Grandma.
She didnt see me............
smile_h_32.gif

But, Il walk past her house whenever I can,
hopefully she will see me and say hi the next time I go
for a walk to the church with my grandma.

Back