What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friendship

• Thread starter Starman
  • Start date
Yeah but, JustLikeApill told me to invite her round my house or to invite her to the cafe.......

i gess it would be alright but not to a cafe that is rushing things a bit it depends if shes imature and takes it wrongly thats what can happen but at least if your at your house she cant slap you
smile_n_32.gif
just jokeing

If shes friendly with me tommorow, Il invite her round and I will give her my adress.....

Ohhh, Im not sure about inviting her round my house.......
confused.gif

Someone help, please?
confused.gif

Tree terror, Im being serious. Will someone please help?

dont worry just ask her round if she says no just work a bit harder for the friendship to work

Ill ask her then. Does anybody else have suggestions, please?
confused.gif

Tree terror, if you keep making silly posts like that, you will be in trouble with a mod. All that I have asked is if anybody else has any suggestions, so unless you have anithing to add, thats not you.

ok ok im sorry but im just saying that it will work out eventually

O.K. Forgiven.
Does anybody else have suggestions, please?
confused.gif
smile.gif

Hmmm, would this be better?
Me and mom are going to this funfair.
She told me to ask if my future friend if she will come
She advised against inviting her round my house just yet.
Well? What do you guys think?

yeah go to the funfair is it the same one as last time and if so dont go on sunday
smile_n_32.gif

times 2-6 sunday

10-6 monday to saturdey

when did we go sunday at 10
smile_h_32.gif

Um, its another funfair, not that one.

that one at the downs im going there this sunday

The funfair im going to is an Orange(name of company) funfair.

Only orange members are allowed. Im not sure where it is, its not far from Bristol.

i STILL saw take her to a cafe! i've taken alot of my dates (and friends!!!) to cafe's and movies, to me, it's not a big deal. maybe things are different in the UK.

ask a few of your or her friends with you, make it a littl get together and hang out.

Back