What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

.79 venus flytrap bulbs

Wow, that is really cheap, good way to stock up on your plants that you don't have!
biggrin.gif

I jumped on that the moment I saw it. Bought a bunch of 'em! You can't afford not to!

Capslock

I'd love to, but I'm going to have enough trouble getting my current collection to and from Richmond considering what I obtained in the auction and the sarra sale. BTW, they came in fine condition. Thanks!
biggrin.gif

Great sale... Placed my order in for a few things!

Thanks again

Woooohoooo, so cheap! Wait a minute, I'll have to contact Phil on the shipping first...

hey guys --- we have about 400 left... (yep.. that's it!)

We'll probably be out friday:(

smile_k_ani_32.gif

I bet peter pauls bought them all!
smile_m_32.gif
OR maybe peter
smile_m_32.gif

what kind mostly is left? reds, greens, dente, or typical?

LOL @ Spect .  You know, Phil, my doctor says I shouldn't shop here anymore, he says all the plants in my house are the source of my nightmares
smile_n_32.gif
 And now you go make them $.79...  You guys will be the end of me
smile_n_32.gif

smile_t_32.gif
  ... No Peter Paul, you can't have my collection when I go (ok, that'll probably be deleted...)! --Incase of legal ramification, I take full responsability--
smilie4.gif

What?.... how did you guys find out that I was Peter Paul?  
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

J/K, I already have way too many of the Venus Flytraps that PetFlytrap offers from the previous sales, it is a hard deal to pass up though...  
blues.gif

Awww...couldn't resist.
smile_h_32.gif
Oh well, at least it is cheaper than drugs.

ARe the sarracenia leucophylla 'Titan' or 'Red' still in?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nflytrap @ July 02 2004,11:55)]ARe the sarracenia leucophylla 'Titan' or 'Red' still in?
Under the "clearance/sale" section on the main page they still have the Titan listed for $3.00 each.

I'm pretty sure I got two "Titan" rhizomes in that baggie
biggrin.gif
. I LOVE this place, you're always guaranteed a nive bonus with purchse
biggrin.gif

Weeeee!  We just got our flytraps today!  Quickly, in great shape & generous amount!  Thanks from here, too!  
(Now to pot them all up...  see ya'll in a few days...)

50 VFT's she ordered. Ai yi yi.!!!!!!!!!!!!  I thought there had to be a mistake, since most are plants not bulbs at all!  PFT rocks!

Back