What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im going to france!

Hello!
Im going to France tomorow afternoon!
Every year, we have a shool trip 8th and 9th July.
We choose where we want to go. There are more than 10 choices.If people stay at home, they have to go to school
and do extra english, extra maths or extra science......boring!
Im going to France, to Paris! I will be at Park asterix for the first day, full sighseeing for the second day and I will also have a french meal on the second day. On the third day,after breakfast,I will be going home. I cant wait!
And those of you who have seen or been posting in
my Friendship thread, dont worry, my lady friend is going to london for 2 days, so there is no point me staying at home!
She will come back at about the same time as me.
Dino
smile_m_32.gif

no i wont have anyone to pm unless you have computer acsees

Nope, no computer acess. Cant you wait untill saturday/sunday?

Nice, Starman! I LOVE going to Europe. Have you been before? If not, everything will seem strange for a while. But it's awesome! Take a camera, and photgraph EVERYTHING! Have fun, and eat some things that look scary!!

Capslock

he lives in europe capslock.

i'd LOVE to go to france! we dont get to go to foreign countries on field trips here in america!! your so lucky!

Im from Bosnia, Ive lived there untill I was about 7 1/2. So, I have been to Europe. I have also been to visit my croatian auntie(Im half Bosnia half croatian) who lives in switzerland. I have been to Strasbourg last year for 4
days. That trip was not a choice this year though. So yes, I have been to
Europe before!
smile.gif

Dino
smile_m_32.gif

Ahhh, it's all coming together now. LOL! Well, have fun regardless! Where in Europe do you live, Starman?

Capslock

I live in Europe, I meant that I have been to other countries in Europe.
I live in England(The England in Europe)

Don't get ants in your pants in France.
smile_n_32.gif

Have fun!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Don't get ants in your pants in France
Only when you go on silly rants about giants and wind up in a trance!
Double
smile_n_32.gif

Schloaty...better watch your stance. Take a glance and see if those advance-ing ants won't make you dance! 3x
smile_n_32.gif

wow! you guys!  
laugh.gif

I went to a foreign country for our senior class trip - we went to Montreal, Canada.  I live in New York, so it's not all that foreign to us.  To give you a hint how long ago that was, we didn't need passports to cross the border.  Don't remember - (it was a long time ago) but maybe we carried our birth certificates...
Sounds like it will be a lot of fun, Starman. (Like that name...)

Bye everybody! Im leaving now!

Hello!!!!! Im back!!!!
It was GREAT!!!! I went to parc asterix(a large theme park on the outskirts of paris) And yep, its not park, its spelt parc(I dont know why)
I also went on a boat trip, and I went sightseeing, and I went to the TOP of the eifell tower!!!! The view was breathtaking, the whole city was like a map, and people seemed the size of ants.

Foeign Countries I Have been to -

Canada 2x
The Netherlands 10x
Curacao(carribean island next to Aruba) 3x
Germany 4x
England 1x
Belgium 3x
France 1x
Wales 1x
Jamaica 1x

Coming Soon
Australia
Mexico

Nearly a week later and I still havnt caught up on all my sleep!
confused.gif
I only had around 4 hours sleep each night while I was there.........

Back