What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh oh! the iner layer.....

My grandma told me this when I got home.
Today, soon after mom dropped me off at school, a service man came round to fix the alarm. He ckecked the alarm box, then he saw that there was a problem with the system at the
back door. So he goes there, opens the alarm at the back door, and fiddles around. Then the door starts to shake, and
LOADS of cracks appear. It was like 6 spider webs overlaping.
Th man was in shock. Grandma called my mom, who had to go home, she now has to make up that time by working on saturday!
mad.gif
Mom called ppl around who then came with a hammer, they took 1 or 2 swings at the cracked glass and it shattered into a million pisces! Most are 1/4--1/2 an inch across. Now, there is only 1 piece of glass on my back door. The glass has been taped in place for now untill the glass gets fixed

What broke the glass? Sorry to hear that though. Its a pain to get things repaired.

They put the alarm system right next to the door--------BIG MISTAKE!
It was rubbing against a wire, and then the door started to shake really
bad, then loads of cracks appeared just like that.

sue them sue them bring in the loyers get the ombistmen to sort it out get lots of money buy more plants ect i would sue them and say that night somthig got in and broke things to get more money
smile_n_32.gif

sue them sue them
smile_n_32.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Errr, no, I cant sue them. I dont really want to either. Their ensurance
company will pay for the damages.

yeah thats suing them in an alternitive way know there insurance preameum will go up

ppl came yesterday, the door is repaired!
smile.gif

Back