What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The most deadliest animal

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
Awwww darn...I just saw your post and Part 2...I missed the deadline.
smile_h_32.gif

Now I won't get a D. capensis seed.
smile_h_32.gif
:CRY!:

smile_m_32.gif

At least my reasoning for box turtle was correct...I figured the only way a box turtle could kill was if someone ate it and got sick. Maybe I accidently ingested a box turtle last weekend....
confused.gif

I've never even been to the Eastcoast. I didn't copy and paste but I did do some background reasearch from the Game and Parks commission along with cooperative extension from the nc.gov

I never win anything
Joe

cool!
thanks for such an entertaining post Ozzy!
smile.gif

one question remains though..
how is the turtle faster than a rabbit?

Scot

Yeaaaahh Ozzy....explain THAT one, huh! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...I know!! I know! In the fable about the turtle and the hare! The turtle won the race over the rabbit!

I think I should win something for figuring that out!
biggrin.gif

Gimme a seed!
smile_n_32.gif

Sorry.... I was out for the weekend.... in fact I'm out every weekend
smile.gif

Oh... my God... that's what he meant by the rabbit part!!!!!!! That is SO obvious, and I didn't even have a clue! He pretty much TOLD us.

*gives PlantAKiss a seed... and some chocolate... lots*

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ July 12 2004,11:25)]*gives PlantAKiss a seed... and some chocolate... lots*
What! No grapes???
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

If you remember I said that the turltle was "once" faster than the rabbit. The once means one time. The turtle was faster than the rabbit only one time, and that one time was during that one race. I almost used a different clue. I was going to say that no matter where this animal goes it's always home. but I thought that was too easy.
Don't worry about Pak I have her prize ready.
smile_m_32.gif

I don't understand that clue either...

Turtles live in their shell and their shell is always with them, hence they are always home. Haven't you read the tortoise and the hair? Though in the book and in cartoons it was always actually a turtle not a tortoise that was pictured.

Joe

I'll be waaaaiting Ozzy. And it had better be goooood! Hope its bigger than a D. cape seed and smaller than a breadbox.
smile_n_32.gif

Bigger than a capensis seed?
smile_h_32.gif
no I'm sorry.

Well darn.
smile_h_32.gif
Bigger than a molecule??

Maybe
confused.gif

I would have to say the domestic dog. Man, how did I miss this topic!

Back