What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deadliest animal

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    luck

Deadliest animal - Here's the poll

• Eastern Diamondback

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eastern Coral Snake

• Cottonmouth

• Eastern Panther

• Earthworm

• Eastern Box Turtle

• American Alligator

• American Crocodile

• Anolis Carolinensis

• Pygmy Rattlesnake

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...if its this big a mystery...it must be something that is not what you'd expect. Kept in a cage...poisonous...faster than a cheetah...I'm gonna say a box turtle.
confused.gif

faster than a rabbit... the fastest land animal is a cheetah... the fastest bird is a african swallow...
"Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?"

Fastest flying bird is a african swallow

fastest bird is a peregine falcon, because it dives at great hights

Finch is right. there is a difference. the Peregrine is in one heck of a controled free-fall. its not in level flight when at top speed.

Rattler

Actually, the correct term is "dive-bomb".

The African Swallow is the fastest in flight, the Peregrine Falcon is the fastest dive-bomb.

Anyhoo.. am I the only one not dying with suspense?? I have participated in many things like this on here and on other forums, but I've never experienced the horrible suspense everybody else seems to get. *shrugs casually*

I'm going to close the voting at 8pm est time tonight. I will then post a list of everybodies answers to give them time to make sure I have their correct answer. I will then post the winner(s) and the correct answer. Then there will be a part two.

OOh

no fair!

dang. Whats the prize? Free avian Vaccinations for West Nile, for my entire flock!?!?

Eh, i wish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back